Phantis Forums

September 8 matches

dark_horse

Since Greece will not be playing on September 8th, it will certainly feature many exciting fixtures from the final phase of European Qualification

Here some of them listed:

Sweden - Denmark

Italy - France

Netherlands - Bulgaria

England - Israel

Portugal - Poland

Serbia - Finland

:tup: :tup: :tup:

We can post Greece's opponents in here as well

• 4 weeks later...

Bosnia needed a win in this game. Even a tie doesn't help them that much in the grand scheme of things.

Bosnia needs either Turkey or Norway to falter in their matches today. I doubt that will happen but of course I never expected Bosnia to be trailing 1-0 with 10 minutes left to go.

Let's see if Hungary can hold them the rest of the way. Anything can happen in the last 10 minutes of a match.

Bosnia lost in Hungary 1-0. This loss is big for Greece who have 5 more points with one games less played

Standings after Bosnia's loss:

Greece 7 18

Bosnia-Herzegovina 8 13

Turkey 6 13

Norway 7 13

Hungary 8 9

Malta 7 4

Moldova 7 2

Greece and Norway - lost zero points to the bottom feeders

Turkey - lost 2 points to the bottom feeders

Bosnia - lost 8 points to the bottom feeders

Malta scored in the 41 minute, first goal of the match, Turkey scored 4 minutes later.

Malta scored again in the 76 minute but Turkey scored again in the 78.

So actually Malta lead the game twice. And no red cards in the game. Malta has improved :o

Scotland also beat Lithuania 3-1, they keep on winning and I am wondering if they are really as good as they seem... do you think they could beat the great GREECE?? I hope not!! :gr: :gr:

This wasn't what I expected from Malta, but we all know this is the best news our ethniki will ever receive. Malta actually played better than Turkey believe it or not. Turkey have never found any rhythem to there game. So now that Greece is ahead of Turkey by 4 points, now is our chance to take care of business in Oslo. :gr:

Archived