Phantis Forums

2007 NFL SEASON

Just a reminder i am a Dolphins fan but i am going to be with the Giants for the SuperBowl. GO GIANTS!!!

Is it because you want Miami to be the only team ever to go undefeated in a season?

Lazarus, you being a Philly fan, I'm surprised you'll be rooting for the Giants.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's not so strange cause the Eagles did lose to the Patriots in the 2005 Super Bowl, yes?

Yes they did. However, it's not the (only) reason for which I dislike the Patriots. Most of all, I consider them an obnoxious team. For the most part they were lucky this season. While it was luck that saved them in two games (vs Eagles and Giants) this season, it was pure bad calls that gave them the game against the Baltimore Ravens. By no means have they been the best team and undefeated in the league (they are undefeated on paper though). So, I'm tired of listening to the crap. If they win the Superbowl, I'll have to listen to it forever.

We play the Giants twice a year, and it's always a physical game. But we (Eagles fans) don't hate them as much as we hate the Dallas Cowboys!! Plus it's nice to see somebody from the NFC East do good (as long as it's not the Cowboys :LOL: )

Since my Miami is long gone from this seasons superbowl and from what i see here,we all pick favorites,since i really can not stand any NY teams,i will have to go with Brady and the Patriots for this one.

Since my Miami is long gone from this seasons superbowl and from what i see here,we all pick favorites,since i really can not stand any NY teams,i will have to go with Brady and the Patriots for this one.

NO WAY CRAZY!!!!! The '72 Dollphins want us to be with the Giants. It's about been the only team not loose and win the SuperBowl!!!!!! So crazy for one Sunday GO GIANTS!!!!!!

NO WAY CRAZY!!!!! The '72 Dollphins want us to be with the Giants. It's about been the only team not loose and win the SuperBowl!!!!!! So crazy for one Sunday GO GIANTS!!!!!!

I really,honestly cant.I HATE NY TEAMS AND THEIR OBNOXIOUS FANS.7 years of work in a sportsbar in Florida with newyorkers and with their loud mouths and fights have made me hate them more than Pao supporters :P .......sorry

I really,honestly cant.I HATE NY TEAMS AND THEIR OBNOXIOUS FANS.7 years of work in a sportsbar in Florida with newyorkers and with their loud mouths and fights have made me hate them more than Pao supporters :P .......sorry

I know what you are saying, i work with a lot of NY fans and they do have a big mouth but for us to keep the best record i have to suck it up and go with the Giants. I am not telling them that because i don't want there big heads get any bigger. That is the only reason why i hope the Giants win....

Archived