Phantis Forums

Omonia - CSKA Sofia

Irlandos

I was at the Omonoia friendly against Alki, couple nights ago, we looked very good, though Giorgallidis bailed out the defense a couple times. CSKA will be very tough, I consider us the underdog here, esp. considering what happens to Omonoia every year in the UEFA Cup qualifying, maybe we can keep a lead this time.

lets go CSKA!!! :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :gr:

Screw TurkOmonoia !!!

Don't be stupid. Because iparxoun 10 malakes 8eleis na xasoun? They are still a Greek-Cypriot club and a win for them is a win for Cyprus.
dude it was a lot more than 10....and also when you have a full stadium and people are destroying Greek flags, insulting Greeks, promoting Turks and all sorts of outreageous things like that ------- and NOBODY DID OR SAID ANYTHING IN THE STADIUM , TOLERATED IT ALL IN THE STANDS

then Omonoia fans ARE ALL responsible

PAME CSKA !!! :gr:

anyways 1-1 is not a bad result.....who knows maybe well see Bulgarian team other than Levski amount to something...

if you think other than the 10-15 hooligans is "families" then you should attend more Greek football matches. And even if it is families I cant count the times Ive seen the fathers (with their kid) go absolutley nuts for something someone said, wrote, or wore at a match....

Drako, the only reason you're mad is because most Omonoia fans are against enosis. If that is the case I'm sorry, but we are not in the majority anyway, pro-turk. For the rest of us anyway, what do you guys think of our chances for the return? It'll be very tough, they got a good result in Lefkosia.

if you think other than the 10-15 hooligans is "families" then you should attend more Greek football matches. And even if it is families I cant count the times Ive seen the fathers (with their kid) go absolutley nuts for something someone said, wrote, or wore at a match....

You need to go to more Cypriot matches, its very different from Greece. The atmosphere is much more laid back.

OSFP - i do not care 1 bit about Enosis, im actually happy that Cyprus governs itself rather than Greeks pay more taxes on security and development of an island thats too far away and to maintain.......Cyprus can belong to the Cypriots and to Europe, its better that way for everyone.

I DO care that OMONOIA whores were insulting GREEKS - Which is MY heritage. Im not talking about Cypriots or Greek Cypriots Im talking about them destroying symbols of my country and saying bad things about MY people....thats what bothers me...... Turkified Greek flags is an insult, and seriously not even the Turks make things that offensive as Omonoia did, so when Bulgarians (our neighbors, now our friends) play a little bastard leftist-f***** anti-hellenic club im not gonna bother supporting them.....

aide aide Ts-se-ka Sofia!

Drako, if you were Cypriot you'd understand, let me try explaining, and summing things up, using what Dude had to say, which you obviously ignored. It was only a small group of people, small group, a minority. Kinda like the minority of Cypriots who wanted enosis. Dude explained that in Cyprus, things are more laid back. So the other Omonoia fans, did not agree, but rather did nothing about it, again, laid back. I have explained many times, my family's connections to Omonoia in the opast, and even now. Omonoia fans are left, yes, but we are not pro-Turk, few in Cyprus are. People in Cyprus aren't always eager to spring to Greece's defense, but that doesn't mean we hate them. And don't blame me for hating Greece, but I am Greek as well, 50% Greek, 50% Cypriot so if this anti-hellinism was a regular occurrence, I'd probably not be so quick to defend Omonoia, Help me out here, Dude.

Drako, if you were Cypriot you'd understand, let me try explaining, and summing things up, using what Dude had to say, which you obviously ignored. It was only a small group of people, small group, a minority. Kinda like the minority of Cypriots who wanted enosis. Dude explained that in Cyprus, things are more laid back. So the other Omonoia fans, did not agree, but rather did nothing about it, again, laid back. I have explained many times, my family's connections to Omonoia in the opast, and even now. Omonoia fans are left, yes, but we are not pro-Turk, few in Cyprus are. People in Cyprus aren't always eager to spring to Greece's defense, but that doesn't mean we hate them. And don't blame me for hating Greece, but I am Greek as well, 50% Greek, 50% Cypriot so if this anti-hellinism was a regular occurrence, I'd probably not be so quick to defend Omonoia, Help me out here, Dude.

look i dont care about pro-greek pro turk WHATEVER i dont think you understand....

Cyprus is not the issue, noris being Cypriot. Its about Omonoia fans. they unjustifiably insulted GREEKS and GREEK flags (as in the HELLENIC REPUBLIC ) in their games, as well as things against the GREEK ethnos.....soooo i dont care what political future those Omnoia morons want, I care that they insulted the land where I, ME am from and put all these things up...and the fact that omonoia fans completly tolerated it, makes them equally responsible. if they want to insult pro-Enosis whatever they can do that. attacking our country, our national flag, and our people is something different.

Im sorry man, your hometown club are a bunch of anti-hellenic pricks (i dont care if they are actually pro-turk or just to piss off APOEL) Be Anorthosis or something.

Don't worry Irlandos, I'm done with arguing with drako on this one. Clearly a one-time occurrence by a group of people who were ejected from the GSP anyway makes every Omonoia fan everywhere a Greek-hater nevermind that I personally am Greek and my family in Greece also supports Omonoia. Let's get back on topic, I think our chances are at about 25% given our bad history in Bulgaria. I have a bad feeling about this.

I am afraid you are right.

It seems APOEL and Omonia will be exiting Europe early this year leaving Anorthosis to carry the banner of Cyprus in Europe.

Btw, and this is the last reference I'll make to this issue, the Greek flag does not belong to the Republic of Greece alone. Take a drive around the megalonisos and you will be counting 3-4 Greek flags for every Cypriot one you see displayed on homes. I guess, drako13, this is what upset you. If Albanians had done the same, you wouldn't care at all. Let's leave this matter and talk football.

Scoring the goal will be the hard part, if we can score first I have faith in Giorgallidis to hang on, the man is the best Cyprus has. I'm a little afraid though, he may be left with a play he has no chance, cuz our defense shows holes, even in that friendly at Alki I was at

OSFP - i do not care 1 bit about Enosis, im actually happy that Cyprus governs itself rather than Greeks pay more taxes on security and development of an island thats too far away and to maintain.......Cyprus can belong to the Cypriots and to Europe, its better that way for everyone.

:nono: :o IMASTE OLLI ELLINI

and you worry about greek taxes developing an island that has a higher GDP/capita than greece ?

same language, same names, same religion and as from january same currency too. there is no difference besides a poxy flag

:gr:

Archived