Phantis Forums

Castillo Scores dream goal for mexico

Sharpos

Mexico beat Brazil 2-0 and Nery scores the opener. I havent found a clip of it yet but i'm sure someone will soon. It's a goal of Ronaldinho quality. Flipping the ball over the defender and shoots it straight in goal. Shame on Nery for missing a totally open goal in the end tho :whistle:

We sure could have used him in our NT :(

Mexico beat Brazil 2-0 and Nery scores the opener. I havent found a clip of it yet but i'm sure someone will soon. It's a goal of Ronaldinho quality. Flipping the ball over the defender and shoots it straight in goal. Shame on Nery for missing a totally open goal in the end tho :whistle:

We sure could have used him in our NT :(

he is dominant out there

missed a completely open net for #2

He could have helped the ethniki but I for one am glad he is not on the team

Anyway Olympiakos is going to get big dough for him soon he can't stay in Greece much longer

Neri was BY FAR the most passionate mexican player on the pitch in this particular game, he ran flat out for most of duration of the contest. He did, however, show his usual signs of immaturity on occasion. I sure hope he grows out of that s**t, he can be such an impressive player if he starts thinking a bit, too.

I have not seen the game yesterday, but I saw Castillo in the gold Cup Final in Chicago between USA and Mexico. In that game Castillo was the only Mexican player that shined. He caused countless problems for the US defense.

Archived