Phantis Forums

OFI - AEK Live

nightsurfer

Half time 0-0..

Our team is playing more backwards and sidewards....than forward..... this is called "alibi football".......

This so far... I hardly see us winning this game.....because I don't see a winning rage.......

Kappos gave a promising game against PAOK......since then he was not used any more..... why is Bajevic not introducing him instead of Borbokis in the team to prepare the new saison ?

So he can do his conclusions...if he is good ...we start with him next saison....if not...we look for somebody else......

Final, OFI-AEK 0-2

A good win. Ofi stacked the defense and played counterattack all day, then we scored the first goal and everything opened up...

I think that the defense that we played today was probably the best we have fielded all year. ONly improvement would be to switch out Borbokis, like nightsurfer suggested....

Otherwise they looked pretty solid. Lets see what the winter transfer period brings...

parafonies ths omadas:

Borbokis- enough!!! einai fanero oti o anthropos den exei orexh gia balla,kai den borei na prosferei pleon tipota! kai ston pango o kappos kai o georgeas!!

katsournais- amyntika ta paei kala, alla exo varethei na blepo lathos passes apo ton kosta... pou einai arage to myalo tou, kai tou apospa thn prosoxh?

h omada den borei perissotera ap'oti mas edeikse.

Finally someone else who supports my ideas and questions about Kappos. I dont get why Borbokis is being used. Honestly, they play Kappos for one game and thats it. Georgeas who was consistently playing extremely well hasnt played in a month, and the Docter who was in great form is on the bench every game.

There is no reward for good work and that really pisses me off. Kreik was playing for crying out loud, dont we have a young kid ready to take over from Kasspis when he is gone?

kreek was playing, but he was one of teh most positive players on the field. its not so much the age of teh player that bothers me, but the ability and commitment.

borbokis at 34, has neither the pace, the conditining, nor the will to contribute, i think , what kappos, a player in the beginning of his career, can contribute.

Archived