Phantis Forums

Final: Milan - Liverpool

Iliana

Who will win the final?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the final?

• Milan
    • Liverpool

I can't believe nobody has started this topic yet!

So... who will win???

I hope Liverpool wins it this year because they are my English club but i have no

clue who will win, i pray to God that Liverpool lift the Champions League at Athens

this year.

Iliana and everyone which team do you lot want to lift the champions league trophy

at Athens this year?

Iliana and everyone which team do you lot want to lift the champions league trophy at Athens this year?

I'm with Milan! Much cuter players :P

Here's two clips of Liverpool fans in sintagma square in Athens i just prey to God

that Liverpool win tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWLkOk7yT_4&eurl=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQ8wGmAvrE&NR=1

Anyway FORZA LIVERPOOL!!! hopefully we win :D and by the way DUDE stop saying stuff about Liverpool like we are gonna get anal-rapped or milan are gonna

arse-rappe Liverpool, stop saying bad stuff file! lets just see who wins at the end of the night buy the way my heart is pumping to the max now please God

be with Liverpool tonight and make us win :) :tup: LIVERPOOL NIKISTE!!!.

Forza Milan! :tup:

and bravo to Liverpool fans who didn't act like the classic Greek "fans" when their team lose. :whistle:

I manage dto fing two tickets ...

I am stuck at the island!

I sent my Brother and Father !

They are calling and teasing me all the time!

:LOL:

I want to cry! :tup:

hahah telephonic-torture :LOL:

to be fair with you, it was like a bad copy of the final in 2005.. both teams were so scared of each other that we finished the game without any chances created in the flow of the game.. known as the top-italian football hater in the forums, I do say that Milan deserved it this time round (think overall.. the start of season, points deduction, ban on transfers, losing Sheva...etc).

can someone explain me why Benitez brought on Arbeloa (RB-CB) on 89' when his team was desperate for goals?? :blink:

Overall I thought that it was a good game. It was very evident that Milan was the better of the 2 and Liverpool had to go at-em in order to get a positive result.

During the 1st half Liverpool should've scored once but didn't manage w/ "Captain Amazing" (Gerrard).

I had Milan so I'm glad to see players like Pirlo, "PittBull" Gattuso, Kaka and Maldini get the Cup.

and bravo to Liverpool fans who didn't act like the classic Greek "fans" when their team lose. :whistle:

Actually they were throwing bottles in sintagma square and started fighting with Greek police. Basically, numerous Liverpool fans got into the stadium with forged tickets, the stadium filled up then a few hundred Liverpool fans who did have real tickets along with others who didn't tried to storm the police line and get into the stadium and which point they clashed with police. The British authorities (i.e. MPs like Michael Howard, called the Greek authorities "incompetant" and heavy handed). Typical Angloi!!! What the F*** did you want the police to do m#$%!??? Glad UEFA came out and officially stated that the blame lies directly with Liverpool fans.

It's funny how whenever English fans travel they drink, clash with authorities and locals and make fools of themselves. This season England fans fought at the World Cup, Man Utd clashed with Roma (home and away), Tottenham had crowd problems in Sevilla and now Liverpool in Athens... yes the "angels" are being victimised by the world's police! <_<

Instead of criticising everyone else they should concentrate on soughting out their own domestic problems... maybe then they wouldn't be 4 years late to build Wembley AND now it's done they have problems with the seats (they have started melting in the heat!) and the turf (it cuts up too easily!) :LOL: :LOL: They couldn't organise a prayer in a Church (!) and they had the balls to lead the criticism against Greece when the construction for the Olympics was running behind schedule??

FORZA MILAN and good luck Russia, Croatia and Israel in the Euro 2008 qualifiers!!!!!

:gr:

• 3 weeks later...

Actually they were throwing bottles in sintagma square and started fighting with Greek police. Basically, numerous Liverpool fans got into the stadium with forged tickets, the stadium filled up then a few hundred Liverpool fans who did have real tickets along with others who didn't tried to storm the police line and get into the stadium and which point they clashed with police. The British authorities (i.e. MPs like Michael Howard, called the Greek authorities "incompetant" and heavy handed). Typical Angloi!!! What the F*** did you want the police to do m#$%!??? Glad UEFA came out and officially stated that the blame lies directly with Liverpool fans.

It's funny how whenever English fans travel they drink, clash with authorities and locals and make fools of themselves. This season England fans fought at the World Cup, Man Utd clashed with Roma (home and away), Tottenham had crowd problems in Sevilla and now Liverpool in Athens... yes the "angels" are being victimised by the world's police! <_<

Instead of criticising everyone else they should concentrate on soughting out their own domestic problems... maybe then they wouldn't be 4 years late to build Wembley AND now it's done they have problems with the seats (they have started melting in the heat!) and the turf (it cuts up too easily!) :LOL: :LOL: They couldn't organise a prayer in a Church (!) and they had the balls to lead the criticism against Greece when the construction for the Olympics was running behind schedule??

FORZA MILAN and good luck Russia, Croatia and Israel in the Euro 2008 qualifiers!!!!!

:gr:
Great Post!!!

I was pissed to read they blamed authorities on the situation.....I mean really?

The police handled it poorly??? What does that even MEAN? What the hell are the police supposed to do???

If a bunch of drunks are trying to force their way into the stadium, they have to be dealt with....telling them to calm down and leave the premise does not work on those people, the only way they would respond is by force, not totally unexpected for people who paid thousands for a ticket...

The objective of the police was to maintain security of the stadium and the fans. They were told to stop letting people in, that the stadium was FULL.

If police had failed to keep them out wed have tons of extra fans pushing for seats - what did we want another Heysel of course not.....The police had to do what was necesary to keep them out for the safety of the 80'000 fans inside...if they got screwed that seriously blows, but you cant blame the police for doing there job, and when people get rowdy or uncompliant they have no choice but to be harsh. Im sorry for all the people that did get screwed over that were legitimate ticket holders...

If you buy a ticket from an unkown party, the BUYER assumes the risk of it being fake. UEFA did not encourage buying from scalpers did they? Of course not. Simple as that.

Some people had legitimate tickets, and were denied because of people with good fakes inside that could get it (most im sure did not even know they had a fake ticket) and thats the fault of UEFA who issued the tickets, for allowing them to be so easily copiable...but when the situation is so crazy over tickets and there have been warnings over fakes on the news all the time, you should get to the stadium as earlier anyways, which was the case.

as for match, not the best one, Liverpool were stronger first half, but Milan were calm, played intelligent and patient second half and Inzaghi had a classic moment of his...Maybe Milan didnt deserve the initial lead but the way they handled it for the rest of the game was top level I thought, and they deserved the cup last time so all is fair.

FORZA ROSSONERI

Archived