Phantis Forums

Dimitrios Konstantopoulos ‒ (Retired)

Athens4

Nice article. 

Also Dimi hasn't had his chance! He's had one call up against Malta, which the team won 3-1. 

His time at AEK and AEK's failings cannot be lumped onto his shoulders. If I recall AEK were in a shambolic state and weren't even able to pay it's players! 

So much BS flying around its astounding. 

Edited by Chris Tsamados

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, NickTheGreek said:

Guzan isn't even a Championship keeper, so relieved we pissed him off. Our gain, Boro's loss.

I do feel for Dimi as he played a big part in their promotion but can't even get on the bench these days.

actually he was on the bench every match so far.

13 hours ago, Chris Tsamados said:

Valdes picked up an injury so Middlesborough instead of playing Dimi played Guzman, who went on to spill a shot and allow Sunderland to grab a goal. Middlesborough managed to win 2-1 though.

Can't believe Dimi is being treated so badly, going from 1st choice keeper to 3rd. Beggars belief! 

apart from that guzan spilled more then 1 ball and almost conceded a second after a bad save. dimi should indeed get a chance. its weird. first match was valdes 1st choice and dimi 2nd. second match valdes is out and guzan is 1st and dimi again 2nd. makes no sense to me.

• Nikitas changed the title to Dimitrios Konstantopoulos - Middlesbrough
  • Argy changed the title to Dimitrios Konstantopoulos ‒ Free Agent
  • 2 years later...
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Dimitrios Konstantopoulos ‒ (Retired)