Phantis Forums

Eurobasket 2007

Will Greece repeat as European Champions?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will Greece repeat as European Champions?

• Yes
    • No

I've got mixed emotions about this game:

1) PRIDE: I'm tremendously proud. Ti kardia re! :gr:

2) RAGE: All I have to say is glad I wasn't there because after the behaviour of their players and fans I'd have been tempted to start a ###### riot!

3) CHEATED: I've got to say, the turning point was that bullshit technical foul they received when we were 1 point up in the 4th. That put them 1 ahead and gave them the ball! Disgusting decision!!!

I'm still to gutted to look to the future, hopefully we'll be ready for Beijing. I've also got to add, Laz wasn't great, in fact he was poor against Gasol! We really missed Sofo & Fotsis, I hope they're return to their blistering best.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUD MORNIN VIETF##########NAAAAAM

WELL THE REFS.... AS ANOTHER USER POSTED....PAM PARAKAT

THE SPANIARDS WERE LIKE BALARINAS WITH THEIR DEMANDS OF ESKEMENA FOOLS....AS ANOTHER USER POSTED...... PAM PARAKAT

WE DIED LIKE HEROS....PAM PARAKAT

PAPALUKS TOOK THE GAME ON HIS SHOLDERS BUT DIDNT DELIVER.... UNFORTUNATELICH

DEN PIRAZI RE ARXODA.... :nw:

HE HAS SUCH A SKATOFATSA THAT U CANT STAY MAD AT HIM 4 MORE THAN 3 SECS.... :LOL:

I CAN IMAGINE HIM SAY:

EDAXI MIN TI PSAXNIS....

DEN EGINE KIE TIPOTE.....

GAMISETA SU LEO....

LEPTOMEEEEERIES

THEOS... OF COURSE THERE ARE ANOTHER 11 GODS OF OLIMPUS...

WE STILL GOIN 4 D MEDAL & OUT OUR OTO QUAL TO BEZIN....

AS 4 FUTURE BRIGHTER THAN EVER, IF ONLY THAT WERE DRUE 4 THE REST OF THE COUNTRY....

I hope for a Russia win toight, i just dont like spain!

In the olympics when we hopefully have Fotsis and a better than ever shaped Sofo togheter with that new marvel kid, i want us to meet spain in the Semis again and knock them out! Then i would prefer Argentina in the Final. I doubt we could upset the yanks twice around. Also if we win over Argentina we have defeted all super powers of Basket and will be undisputed World Champs! :gr:

Papaloukas was pitiful 4th quarter. we really should have not played him we were doing fantastic without him then he turned over the ball like 3 crucial times.....and on that last play tried to drive and coulndt even drible when we needed a 3.......

We need to win 3rd place for Olympics.

Archived