Phantis Forums

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 / PES 2007

BlueStriker

How would you rate the overall game vs FIFA 2007?

Just curious.... I've never owned the Pro Evolution series game and I wonder. I always hear of mixed feelings about it...

I just bought their Champions League game for the PS2 and it seems to have alot of bugs and don't know if it's because it's a "testing mode" for other games to come in the future.

All I know is I can't wait for FIFA 2008 in Septemeber and I'm going to be all over that now that I have the PS3 :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I've never played Fifa, but I can say that PES 2007 is a great game. I've played PES 2005 version for a long time and became really good at it. The PES 2007 is better because control of the players and ball is more realistic. For example the players don't make sudden turns (as if the ball is attached to their feet) as soon as you press a directional button, it takes anticipation which also makes it more challenging. If you're going for realism, I would get the PES 2007.

Still waiting for people if their interested in forming a group or just to play head to head.

I've never played Fifa, but I can say that PES 2007 is a great game. I've played PES 2005 version for a long time and became really good at it. The PES 2007 is better because control of the players and ball is more realistic. For example the players don't make sudden turns (as if the ball is attached to their feet) as soon as you press a directional button, it takes anticipation which also makes it more challenging. If you're going for realism, I would get the PES 2007.

Still waiting for people if their interested in forming a group or just to play head to head.

As I soon as I get my hands on it we'll play my friend...

good news for all.

If your looking for a patch for PES6 go to www.wehellas.gr

the patch gives you all official licenses of all clubs. The patch creates a greekleague and german league. Gives over 100 stadiums from around the world. There are most of the stadiums from greece if not all. Over 500 balls to choose from. Gives official kits for all teams, and chants. Chants for practically every club. And yes for all you PAO fans out there Horto Magiko is sung whilst playing, aswell as PAO ole, PAO THRYSKI THYRA 13 and others.

the patch is just over 1 gig.

comes in different forms of download.

Rapidshare, torrents etc.

Knock yourself out. I installed it and i have to say its brilliant.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived