Phantis Forums

Briakos expelled

trifilli

what a pathetic performance today...briakos has time and time again proven his inability to be a proper referee...ban him forever..i am not just saying this because of his performace this weekend, but he has wrongfully denied many teams of valuable points..

guys, I agree with you, but the problem is systemic, like much of the rest of the problems that destroy greek football.

banning one person here and there won't do much (though he deserves it). what are the conditions & the reasons that allow incompetent people to be part of the system? unless we change the conditions nothing will really change.

That call today was one of the worst call's I have seen in soccer. The problem was that he was in a good possition to make the call it should have gone the other way for a dive and not a penalty in extra time. That was a horrible call by him and if he can't call that play then maybe he should not be allowed to ref Supper league game's until he can prove to everyone involved that he is a good ref. Maybe he should be sent down to the lower B or C league if he is allowed back. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: PS to Briakos get some glasses you really need them.

8yra7 we all no its a conspiracy, osfp will always win and you have had more bs ref calls than any one but, this goes beyond bull s%$#!. at first i thought it was a joke on you tube but then i realised it was the actual game. unfortunatly i havent seen the fight.....bring back the biff!!!!!!!!!!!!

god i hope we win the cup

Archived