Phantis Forums

Any thoughts?

I didnt know where to put this topic but since it includes olympiakos it is good here. :tup:

In the near future i am thinking of getting either an Infiniti G35 07 or 06 or a BMW 328i 07 or 06 325i

I am thinking of having someone paint an olympikaos logo on the back bumper 2 by 2 inches.

if you are a thrillo fanatic would you do what i would do? i mean its only 2x2 inches i was thinking?

any thoughts on what car i should get also :LOL: :LOL:

I didnt know where to put this topic but since it includes olympiakos it is good here. :tup:

In the near future i am thinking of getting either an Infiniti G35 07 or 06 or a BMW 328i 07 or 06 325i

I am thinking of having someone paint an olympikaos logo on the back bumper 2 by 2 inches.

if you are a thrillo fanatic would you do what i would do? i mean its only 2x2 inches i was thinking?

any thoughts on what car i should get also :LOL: :LOL:

Do it.

At least most Americans won't know what the logo represents. I wouldn't do it if I was in Greece - for obvious reasons.

I don't know much about the Inifiniti? Is this an American car? I saw a few when I was in the US but I assumed that they were like a Hyundai.

The 328i sounds good.

I've had a PAO sticker on my back window for about a year now (I live in Houston). Have not had anyone recognize it and tell me about it. But then again, if someone wanted to hurt my car because of it, let them do it: it's about 12 years old...!

I have a Mazda and my licence plate say AEKAPA and only the Greeks get i. The Americans always ask me what it means and then i let them know that is the best Greek Soccer Club!!!! :tup: :tup:

Archived