Phantis Forums

Transfer Rumours

As we're nearing yet another end of a season, some papers started to come up with transfer rumours all around.

The rumours so far are about the richie rich $$$ Fenerbahce.

Brazilian newspaper Globe Esporte says: "Fener will get either Roberto Carlos from Real Madrid or Gilberto from Hertha BSC as a left-back"

Fanatik says: "Fener's transfer bomb this summer will be former Beşiktaş and Lyon striker John Alieu Carew as Deivid de Souza will make way"

Fotomac says: "Trabzonspor's versatile midfielder Gokdeniz will head off to Deportivo La Coruna in the summer as the La Liga club and Trabzonspor have reached an agreement over the player's potential fee"

Fotomac says: "Newcastle's Emre, who is under some allegations for racist remarks, may return to his boyhood club Galatasaray, if he is found guilty of the allegations"

I dont want carlos! :tdown:. He is so old and he will probably request a big wage. This can ruin the balance of wages for our players. Also even if he play great in Fenerbahce it is still non sense to buy a 34-35 year old guy who is waiting for his retirement.

I would love to see Carew. He was the guy which i wanted Fenerbahce to buy for our 100th year. In addition to his heading skill he has quite good skills for 1 on 1 positions.

I want a right winger too. I like Mehmet Yozgatli but he cant control that side for whole season and i dont think he is good enough for our european matches.

Next season I would love to see a squad like:

M = TAlented forward. Should be strong and should be able to score both headers and shoots. As to summarize he should be a very good forward. Carew might be a good example.

X = Talented wing player. He should be also good at pressing like Tuncay.

Y = Left back... But not carlos

--------------------M--------------------

---------------------------------Alex---------

------Tuncay----Appiah---Aurelio---- X -----

--Y---------Lugano------Edu-------Serkan---

--------------------RUSTU----------------------

• 1 month later...

GALATASARAY TRAIL VERSATILE ADDO

After reaching a potential agreement with Sivasspor and former Fenerbahce-centre back Servet Cetin, Galatasaray have now set their eyes on PSV Eindhoven centre-back Eric Addo.

It was revealed earlier that Galatasaray will depart ways with Rigobert Song and Stjepan Tomas come the end of the season.

Eric Addo, 28, from Ghana, is deemed one of the favourite players of Eric Gerets as the Belgian manager brought him to Club Brugge in 1999 when he was coaching Brugge, and to PSV Eindhoven in 2001 when he was coaching PSV Eindhoven.

Addo, a regular at PSV until this year, failed to make his mark this season as he has only 11 appearances in the league and 1 appearance in the Champions League. He will join on a free transfer if the parties agree to a deal.

Addo can also play the sweeper in 3-5-2 and the holding midfielder in any formation.

• 4 weeks later...

Does Olympiakos really serious about Tuncay?

Newspapers keep telling that "Tuncay might join Greek side Olympiakos" :o

ACtually even if he leaves Fenerbahce I would like to see him while playing in the top leagues with top quality teams. :blink: :unsure:

It's probably some pumping by Greek papers but a Greek paper yesterday stated that Socratis Kokkalis, OSFP Chairman, said his BAM was close to come, an effort to relieve the OSFP fans after the urgent egress of Rivaldo..

I hope he signs for them.. Because we need to follow the Greek league closely, but I'll still be a bloody PAO fan.. :tup:

T

• 2 weeks later...

oh my f*** God!! :blink:

Marca or As (either one which is Madrid-based) says Fener will pay €4.7M and €5M to Roberto Carlos for his two-year-contract. :blink:

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!! :o

Al-Sadd would pay Figo €5.5M a year if he had signed.. :o

and people still say it's Fener's greatness that signed Carlos.. :nono:

IT'S MONEY and IT AIN'T LITTLE AMOUNT!! :not:

• 2 weeks later...

well, after Fenerbahce spent their mid-level exception on Roberto Carlos --NBA-interested guys will get what I mean :D -- here are the new signings and rumours..

OFFICIATED

FENERBAHCE SIGNS COLIN KAZIM-RICHARDS FROM SHEFF UTD FOR

fenerbahce spend 1.2m pounds on kazim richards who is half the player tuncay is and they got nothing for tuncay making them 1.2m out of pocket. because of the 6 foreigner rule i knew they'd go for kazim richards because they had no choice now they are linked with trezeguet who is top class but are negotiating a swap involving appaiah in order to keep the number of foreigners at 6, hence weakening thier midfield in order to find someone good enough to replace tuncay. how are clubs supposed to be successful under these ridiculous restrictions haluk ulusoy has alot to answer for.

as for roberto carlos so what if he came for the money, its good for the turkish league to have players of that calibre playing there.

gs don't worry about what he's getting paid its not coming out of your pocket and you get to see him play. i wish players like that would come to greece instead we get the likes of biscan & seric

well, after Fenerbahce spent their mid-level exception on Roberto Carlos --NBA-interested guys will get what I mean :D -- here are the new signings and rumours..

OFFICIATED

FENERBAHCE SIGNS COLIN KAZIM-RICHARDS FROM SHEFF UTD FOR

first of all, welcome to the forums man and enjoy your stay.. Tuncay would hopefully be of good to your team, but he is by no means a striker as it says on your club's website.. he is a kind of versatile player much like an AM L or AM C instead..

anyway, the news --coming from a shitty Turkish football paper full of bullshit news all the time-- says it's rumoured that Boro are ready to open their cheque book for Trabzonspor and Turkish NT right-winger Gokdeniz. The possible deal would be around

fenerbahce spend 1.2m pounds on kazim richards who is half the player tuncay is and they got nothing for tuncay making them 1.2m out of pocket. because of the 6 foreigner rule i knew they'd go for kazim richards because they had no choice now they are linked with trezeguet who is top class but are negotiating a swap involving appaiah in order to keep the number of foreigners at 6, hence weakening thier midfield in order to find someone good enough to replace tuncay. how are clubs supposed to be successful under these ridiculous restrictions haluk ulusoy has alot to answer for.

as for roberto carlos so what if he came for the money, its good for the turkish league to have players of that calibre playing there.

gs don't worry about what he's getting paid its not coming out of your pocket and you get to see him play. i wish players like that would come to greece instead we get the likes of biscan & seric

you get Biscan and Seric but you get Rivaldo and Karembeu, too.. ;)

I mean I would be happy if PAO got them but anyway, they improved the image of the League..

The same goes for Roberto Carlos, yes.. but paying him nearly €10M for 2 years and having festivities after signing him doesn't seem sensible to me, whichever club does it.. I said the same thing for Galatasaray's signing of Frank de Boer a few years ago.. We gave him like a €3M contract and then released him 4 months later after a hugely disappointing stint..

Look at it!

Rivaldo signed for Olympiakos for €1.8M yearly.. 2004

Carew signed for Besiktas for €1.7M yearly.. 2005

Fener signed Appiah for €1.8M yearly.. 2005

Fener signed Alex for €1.5M yearly.. 2004

but look at these as well..

Fener signed Kezman for €3.6M yearly.. 2006

Fener signed Lugano (seriously who is this guy? othher than his one Libertadores title with Sao Paolo) for €2.5M yearly.. 2006

and now Carlos for nearly €5M..

I have no opposittion to bring in stars for around €2M yearly but bringing in has-beens for half a dozen million euros or no-name players for €2.5M is shitty to me.. You're spending your money and hey.. on whom and look at what results you get.. ;)

RUMOURED

GENCLERBIRLIGI ARE CLOSE TO SIGNING NICK CARLE FROM NEWCASTLE JETS OF AUSTRALIA & MARTIN ALEJANDRO PALERMO FROM BOCA JUNIORS..

it is official too now as Genclerbirligi have completed their swoop for Australian-Chilean playmaker Nick Carle.

the deal is not disclosed but believed to be around €400k for the players services. Carle has signed a 3-year contract and will reportedly make €500k yearly.

that's what I call a bargain.. ;)

Posted Image

first of all, welcome to the forums man and enjoy your stay.. Tuncay would hopefully be of good to your team, but he is by no means a striker as it says on your club's website.. he is a kind of versatile player much like an AM L or AM C instead..

anyway, the news --coming from a shitty Turkish football paper full of bullshit news all the time-- says it's rumoured that Boro are ready to open their cheque book for Trabzonspor and Turkish NT right-winger Gokdeniz. The possible deal would be around

oh my f*** God!! :blink:

Marca or As (either one which is Madrid-based) says Fener will pay ?4.7M and ?5M to Roberto Carlos for his two-year-contract. :blink:

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!! :o

Al-Sadd would pay Figo ?5.5M a year if he had signed.. :o

and people still say it's Fener's greatness that signed Carlos.. :nono:

IT'S MONEY and IT AIN'T LITTLE AMOUNT!! :not:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

now thats a f**** waste of money.....the guy is nowhere near worth 5 million a year, he hasnt been that great and never was a top defender, hes essentially just a midfielder on defense.....5 million......Im happy because Fenerbahce is getting totally ripped off :tup:

@ anybody who said "Fener's Greatness signed Carlos" ------

Yeah right, Fenerbahce has a horrible rep in europe and Roberto Carlos would not get 5 million euros for 2 years anywhere else in the world :LOL:

you get Biscan and Seric but you get Rivaldo and Karembeu, too.. ;)

I mean I would be happy if PAO got them but anyway, they improved the image of the League..

The same goes for Roberto Carlos, yes.. but paying him nearly €10M for 2 years and having festivities after signing him doesn't seem sensible to me, whichever club does it.. I said the same thing for Galatasaray's signing of Frank de Boer a few years ago.. We gave him like a €3M contract and then released him 4 months later after a hugely disappointing stint..

Look at it!

Rivaldo signed for Olympiakos for €1.8M yearly.. 2004

Carew signed for Besiktas for €1.7M yearly.. 2005

Fener signed Appiah for €1.8M yearly.. 2005

Fener signed Alex for €1.5M yearly.. 2004

but look at these as well..

Fener signed Kezman for €3.6M yearly.. 2006

Fener signed Lugano (seriously who is this guy? othher than his one Libertadores title with Sao Paolo) for €2.5M yearly.. 2006

and now Carlos for nearly €5M..

I have no opposittion to bring in stars for around €2M yearly but bringing in has-beens for half a dozen million euros or no-name players for €2.5M is shitty to me.. You're spending your money and hey.. on whom and look at what results you get.. ;)

you can't pick up players all the time for cheap and then expect to be successful in europe. fenerbahce are not going to go bankrupt because of the wages they pay. if you lifted the foreigner rule than you'd have more top players coming to fener or gala and you'd be able to do some serious damage in europe. not every player is going to work out some may pick up injuries others may not settle in turkey but if you've got that sort of money than why not spend it? roberto carlos is still excellent those of you that saw him play vs mallorca on sunday will know he'll be a huge asset to fener. think of the benefit to all the young players that will train with him every day. who cares that he came for the money.

fener are the biggest spenders in turkey its no coincedence that they won the league

SHITTY RUMOURS

GALATASARAY ARE ON THE BRINK OF SIGNING LINCOLN FROM SCHALKE 04. I'm sure Haim Fresco will find a way not to bring him.. :LOL:

I am actually very happy to eat my balls and say that Galatasaray have signed Lincoln from Schalke 04 for $5M. This is a very good signing and hopefully will be a solution to our long-to-be-resolved midfield playmaker problem.. No official pictures yet but galatasaray.org, the official website of Galatasaray Spor Kulubu have confirmed the signing.

And Lincoln joins Galatasaray

with Kalli in helm and the new signings it currently looks like..

----------------Orkun------------------

--Ugur---Song---Bouzid---Ozbek----

-------------Linderoth-----------------

---Sabri-----Lincoln------Arda--------

-------Karan------Necati--------------

looks nice.. esp without Ak Orhan and Cihan.. :D :tup:

Linderoth and Lincoln.......massive signings....how is it a broke Galatasaray can get these players but PAO is still fighting for 4th rate Portuguese losers......

id say with those two you have a new midfield, and congrats to GS on an already succesful transfer season!

Linderoth and Lincoln.......massive signings....how is it a broke Galatasaray can get these players but PAO is still fighting for 4th rate Portuguese losers......

id say with those two you have a new midfield, and congrats to GS on an already succesful transfer season!

seriously, I couldn't follow what has been going on about PAO's transfers this season. can you give a brief summary? I only know that Peseiro (or my dad had a good nickname for him when he was at Sporting --Moronho) was appointed as headcoach which itself is disappointing.. :la:

Archived