Phantis Forums

AEK - ARIS

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Well after the win against Kalamaria i see us keepin it up. Another win here against the Skoulikia and hope for PAO loss and 2nd place will be ours again. With Lybe back in the line up and hopeing for some of the injuries to return i predict a 2-0. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

mono nikh file we gonna bust out got a little soft spot for aris but im aek till i die

aris is looking like a nea dynamh in the super league watch out for them next year

but back too reality aek boreis stomp the skoulikia yeahhhhhh!!!! :tup:

A.E.K WE FIGHT FOR YOU :box:

bravo too my macedonian brothers from the north KASTORIA YOURE ALMOST THERE

KEEP IT UP BORN AND RAISED IN THE XOPIO BEAVER FEVER :tup:

WHEN THEY MAKE THE TOP FLIGHT RIVER PARTY HERE I COME

burgundy &gold all the way NORD END BOYS I AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL

A nice win for the boys. That will be a good boost in confidence for the rest of the season. We played some good soccer today. The only bad thing from this game we lost Maduca to injurie for a month. We now have to focus on the next 2 games of the season away from home against Larisa and Kerkyra. Glad to see that ORIGINAL didn't do anything bad. We need to saty together abd not apart.!!!

etsi bravo paidia know for 2morrow we shall overtake pana ha aha aha aha ah

:D i liked the pano shmera kleiston and one soul guy sitting in front of it to etheles demi nato nice to see the rest of the crowd keeping up the chants and that one dude with the flares very nice see were not animals after all.

aek till i die I LIVE AND BREAT FOR U!!! :nw: :tup: :nw: :tup:

Off topic psg suffered its 11th loss and are one the verge of relegation and it just inrages me that we couldent put them out of there misery. I still say a healthy aek would rip them apart 9 out of 10 times. We are better then those saps 16th we should be there. :angry: ;)

Archived