Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vyntra in??? WHy Mr. Munoz? Throw in some other player... tsk

We should get rid the garbage. And, if I were the owner I'd include incentives in the contracts of players. Look at the conracts players have and you'll see the most expensive ones are the least productive. Ninis has done a lot more in 2 months than the likes of Andric, Seric, Biscan, etc, etc....

Vyntra in??? WHy Mr. Munoz? Throw in some other player... tsk

We should get rid the garbage. And, if I were the owner I'd include incentives in the contracts of players. Look at the conracts players have and you'll see the most expensive ones are the least productive. Ninis has done a lot more in 2 months than the likes of Andric, Seric, Biscan, etc, etc....

we r up 4-0...i wouldnt be questioning munoz..if he wants to put vyntra in hes got some sort of reason...

Vyntra in???  WHy Mr. Munoz?  Throw in some other player...  tsk

4-1........

any relationship between Antonsson and Vyntra coming in and that goal? PROBABLY.

Antonsson is pure crap. Its BS that he can have a jersey with his name printed on it for free and I cant.

any relationship between Antonsson and Vyntra coming in and that goal? PROBABLY.

Antonsson is pure crap. Its BS that he can have a jersey with his name printed on it for free and I cant.

would you be more upset if I told that these guys not only get free uniforms and other perks but are getting paid too?!!!!

Hey, I like the score, but NO, we should NOT allow goals that late in the game.... We've been doing the last 2-3 years. I do not like it. We have to work on it. We got to work on our defense--our first priority.

Not much to say when you win 4-1. Great game by our team rewarded by a dream score. Most importantly, this is the last in a string of really good performances. Now if we can repeat this show on Thursday we will be in heaven.

Man of the match, or better yet, teenager of the match was Ninis in my opinion. He scored once, he delivered the corner that Goumas converted, and send a 40 meter pass to Ivanschitz to put him in a position to bypass the last two defenders before he scored. On top of his offensive contributions he was solid defensively.

Besides Ninis, Morris and Goumas were solid today. Ebede saved the only chance AEK had in the first half, and was baddly exposed by Antonsson who in this play showed why he is not seeing any playing time. At least Goumas got some much needed rest.

Nilsson had the best game I remember seeing from him as a RB. He not only dominated defensively, but he moved forward all the time.

Leontiou also had a perfect game as a LB, but he seemed a little lost when he moved in midfield after Vintra replaced Bovio.

Bovio was good defensively and Tziolis had good and bad moments, but both helped to plug all the holes so AEK never got a chance to push the ball forward with any merit.

Ivanschitz once again had a good game and scored a very nice goal after getting by two AEK defenders. He could score more today, but if our midfielders can help Salpi with some goals, we will be the team to watch in the next few years.

Salpigidis has a motor that never stops. Not only he scores, but he does an incredible amount of work chasing defenders all game long. The goal he scored today is even better than the one he scored at Lens.

Papadopoulos played a very difficult role behind Salpigidis and had many good moments.

Munoz made his first substitution in 57' when AEK began to press, and he put Vintra in for Bovio. Given the way the game was going, this was the right move. He needed a fresh player in the midfield and the best one we had for the role was Leontiou. So, he put Vintra in, moved Nilsson to the left, and placed Leontiou in midfield.

Manzios came in a little later for Papadopoulos and did what he knows how to do really well. He kept the ball at his feet and let our midfield and defense breathe.

Antonsson seems to be a strange case. He has all the physical gifts, but mentaly he seems to be very soft. Every time someone marks him with a little force he falls down and waits for the doctor. When the ball comes toward him in the middle of our defense he seems to be going at it with his eyes closed. Maybe it's because he has not played much, but Munoz has shown that he is a good judge of talent, and I suspect Antonsson is too soft for a championship team. Last time he played was 90 minutes in Kerkyra, and before that he played 76 minutes at OFI if that tells us anything.

Munoz did everything right today, and I suspect a mini revolution by the fans if he is not with the team next year.

:nw: :nw: :nw: from me for today's performance.

1 - 4

Great game for many reasons. :tup:

I am very glad that the team with guts and fighting spirit WON.

AEK rested (?) vs PSG for this game and got embarrassed

PAO gave it ALL in both games and got rewarded

A HUGE BRAVO, to Munioz, who did NOT save the players on Thursday!

Every time he did that in the past PAO suffered.

ALL my favorite players scored.

They all deserved it.

Goumas for his long tenure and love for PAO, he was very good in France too.

Ninis, was involved directly in 3 out of 4 goals.

Salpigidis for his perfect two goals in a row.

I liked Gekas and still think he could be with PAO.

Let's face it though, Salpi is an upgrade.

Ivan for his improvement and psychology.

There is no doubt again that Munioz MUST stay, even if things do not go well .

Once more, his work is visible.

He is down to earth and systematic.

I LOVE the way he celebrates, like a player not a coach...

PAO had two good games vs real opposition in three days.

I can not remember last time this happened.

PAO players were finding themselves better than in previews games.

None of the garbage played today and guess what...

Antonson was directly at fault in the AEK goal.

Regardless if Kapetanos used his left hand to bring down the ball.

He should be gone, just like the guy that brought him!

Finally it is refreshing for the league to have a derby, where the referee did not take ANY part in the game...

I would trade all 4 of tonight's goals, for half as many next Thursday... ;)

Good luck vs Lens, I expect a full OAKA after this effort.

That is the game of the season. :gr:

PEACE

having watched the replay again, the AEK goal was not Antonsonns fault.

Kapetanos brought the ball down with his arm and the goal should not have counted.

he cant be that bad guys. the fooker is on Swedens national team believe it or not.

Nilsson wasnt being used by Munoz either but to me at least has proven he is better then vyntra.

If his name was Nilssonopoulos i guarantee you Vyntra would be laying for Prodeftiki or something.

Archived