Phantis Forums

AEK-PANATHINAIKOS

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Ok guys i know that everyone is disapointed with the results in the pass few games and the perfomance of our team but this is when AEK needs us the most. I believe that we are going to win this game but i don't expect a great soccer game or a great fan turn out. I am seeing about 15 to 20 thousand fans going to see this game. But no matter what AEK S'AGAPO!!!!

i hope that they will have a good turn out in the stands the aek have have been missing the passion we need the players nrrd there support and focusing on the wrong things with demi support your boys on the field break out the huge flags break out the flares show them a welcome that they wont forget we need this game badly aek havent been them selves.

its a battle for second 15 t0 20 k is not good enough we need to win or all hell will break loose

lets all band together like brothers and support and sing and hail our beloved aek and lets not forget are basket-ball brothers also who are struggling to stay atop thet need us more then ever. weve had sisappointing turn outs for b-ball snd football lets show them we are there pame paidia :box:

Someone tell me this is a dream... :(

yes, it is! :D

but, a dream can be sweet or a nightmare.... take your pick!

but, seriously, this was over after the two quick goals.

best wishes against the Frenchies in a few days

I will not talk about the game that much ...

My congradulations to PAO fans for a game trully won and deserved to enjoy over ...

I was in ...

What I want to say is that what happened today is the reason why in Greece we still cant hope for many sustantial changes for the better ...

Towards the end of the game Original fans came in to our Stand and tried to pick a fight with whoever said anything against them ...

They are worst than opponent fans and they ARE NOT AEK fans in my eyes ...

Demis should leave AEk to close down and vanish and maybe be saved by luck ...

I am not idolizing anyone and DEMIS naturally did also some mistkes ...

All are judged

Well, I hope that Nikolaidis will take the pressure and that the 99% of AEK fans who DO UNDERSTAND ... will finally prove to be stronger than those drug addicts that attacked women and children today ...

I am disgusted

And PAO and Olympiakos fans ... dont be happy ...

The AEK project succeeding is the only hope of Greek football to do something remotly right at this moment in time ...

Its not about you holding your grip on leading this doomed ship ...

Its about Greek Football ..

Those people are not AEK fans ... I am disgusted ...

The AEK project succeeding is the only hope of Greek football to do something remotly right at this moment in time ...

I think you are overestimating Nikolaidis (see how he and Ferer were reluctant to admit their failure with Olympiakos and PSG) but I agree to some extent. It is vital for greek football to see Aek overcoming the financial problems and starting a new era. But it's a common secret that our league sucks from bottom to top. When one of the three greatest teams can't even start planning their new home nor even has a decent preparation base (Thrakomakedones is useless), what would you expect?

I still think it was correct for Demis to raise the bar this year but its his main responsibility that the alarming ring wasn't pressed after the recent failures. It's not only about integrity, a corporation must be ready to face its weaknesses instead of searching for excuses. Now put this together with the situation at Olympiakos (Lemonis as our coach, Kokkalis being indifferent in rebuilding the team) and you have two of the three best greek teams facing huge problems (let vazelo be happy at the moment, the proof is always in the pudding).

Btw, I find it funny how the "superleague" isn't corrupted and useless only when vazelo wins :D

hey ... in times like this its tempting and easy to pin the blame on others ...

so I will not answer about Olympiakos because I want us to feel the full weight of the bad situation AEK is in (mainly in terms of internal fan unrest)

But I will not sit here and be pittied by any Olympiakos fan who should lose both games between us this year (and we would be in a better shape in points and psychology too by now)

You, our friends DO NOT learn ... take your supercoach and superroster, add a star in the jersey to go above the stars Milan, or Inter, or Bayern has and go ahead to make a cranival of Greek Football in Europe and let us be ...

We will deal with this ... and AEK WILL bring a new era to Greek football .. despite the mistakes of all sides ... (Demis too)

You, our friends DO NOT learn ...

From the rest you wrote it is obvious that YOU are the ones who don't learn by their mistakes. No one brought Osfp's useless titles and boasting into this discussion. Why are you so upset then? And why only Osfp is a carnival in Europe when you are loosing from a b-class French team at home?

Perhaps it was for good that Pao ridiculed your arrogant over-confidence. It might bring you back to reality.

Good win for Pao as they try to get the second place in the Superleague and CL spot for next year.Aek propably played or not there worst game this year,it was like they did not even show up for this game,krima......

Obviously the high injury toll has not helped but the AEK I watched this morning was listless, disorganised and seemingly disinterested. I thought PAO were fantastic and I hope they play like that against Lens in mid-week in UEFA. A also hope AEK can regather and avoid something like a 5-0 threashing in Paris. Without Dellas we have huge defensive problems. On a brighter note, it is the first time I have seen Ninis and he would have to be one of the future stars of Greek football. AEK needs to regroup very quickly from its mid-season slump.

Archived