Phantis Forums

USA-MEXICO 2-0

According to media reports, Castillo could still become Greek and play for our NT.

Fifa did not recognize the USA Mexico friendly. Even if Neri played, it would not count.

The BIG question is, does he want to play for Greece?

The answer to that is NOOOO.

Mexico is in the world's easiest confederation the, CONCACAF.

They, and the USA, are pretty much guaranteed to make the word cup EVERY time.

Castillo wants to play in the world cup, and he will get his best chance with Mexico.

Why would he not choose Uruguay otherwise?

PEACE

Trifilli I have to disagree w/ you on the following.

CONCACAFF is not the world's easiest confederation. The "new and improved" Oceania (minus Australia) has won that honor. I'd even say Asia is a worse confederation, though not by much.

The USA-Mexico match showed up in the FIFA database when I looked at it a second ago, I don't understand what you mean by an 'unrecognized' friendly.

The only thing I agree w/ is that why Neri is choosing Mexico. That I do not think he should play for Greece at all. Period, end of story.

Trifilli I have to disagree w/ you on the following.

CONCACAFF is not the world's easiest confederation. The "new and improved" Oceania (minus Australia) has won that honor. I'd even say Asia is a worse confederation, though not by much.

The USA-Mexico match showed up in the FIFA database when I looked at it a second ago, I don't understand what you mean by an 'unrecognized' friendly.

The only thing I agree w/ is that why Neri is choosing Mexico. That I do not think he should play for Greece at all. Period, end of story.

UM dude .....

Trifilli is right on.. The Oceana confederation doesn't even count.. Those guys would play in bare feet if they had their way..

Castillo on the other hand is the kind of player that I can see going to Mexico just for that reason.

I don't understand why we haven't expressed our interest in him... I go to my local Mexican resteraunt and those guys ask me about "what's the deal w/ him and how he's performing at Olympiacos"

EPO needs to get their S*** together and grab this guy...

how hard is it to understand that castillo doesnt want to play for greece!!!!!!!!!!!

he is no greek, doesnt fell like one and doesn t care about our ethniki. plus he is a bad character. who needs him except olympiakos?

the only possibility would be that he gets no spot in the mexican team which is not unlikely because he doesnt fit the team with his character or skills. then he will make some statements about wanting to play for greece and some idiots in greece will kiss his feet and would welcome a mexican reject into our ethniki. and the whole senseless discussion would start all over again. ntropi sou...

Archived