Phantis Forums

Takis Lemonis

Olympiakosthyra7

WHY? U WANA BET?????????? ILL TAKE IT..........

HAAAAAAAA

OK LEMONS DID IT THE OTHER WAYROUND THIS TIME U WERE SUPPOSED TO BEAT LATZIO 6_2 AND GET A 1_1 WITH OFI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PS; NA LIXI TO BAN PERIKALO

• 2 weeks later...

he should get a contract extension

He should be left alone to do his job.I am not a Lemonis admirer but as i have said before many times since Kokkalis gave him this job last January,at least give him the equal time you would give a foreigner to prove what he can do with our new team.

I can't believe Lemonis is the first coach to get a win for Olympiakos away from Greece in the Champions League.

I have always believed that in Greece there are unrealistic expectations on the coaches to win every game.

Not sure if Lemonis is the answer, but I hope he last until the end of the season. He deserves that much.

Regardless of the fact, maybe more Greek coaches will get a chance now.

It was bound to happen eventually,that away game win,it is just that Lemonis was at the right time,in the right moment and he saw the opportunity in front of him,he took a change and came with the win.I am happy for him and i hope he gets more time to do some work but i dont believe that is going to have any effect on more greek coaches getting better chances.

I can't believe Lemonis is the first coach to get a win for Olympiakos away from Greece in the Champions League.

I have always believed that in Greece there are unrealistic expectations on the coaches to win every game.

Not sure if Lemonis is the answer, but I hope he last until the end of the season. He deserves that much.

Regardless of the fact, maybe more Greek coaches will get a chance now.

Lemonis is DEFINITELY NOT THE ANSWER!

No way guys... It's no fluke that we got the win but you all have to admit that this years team (as a whole) is better than last year. It seems that in every position we're preety solid (except in the CB role)

It was bound to happen eventually,that away game win,it is just that Lemonis was at the right time,in the right moment and he saw the opportunity in front of him,he took a change and came with the win.I am happy for him and i hope he gets more time to do some work but i dont believe that is going to have any effect on more greek coaches getting better chances.

Yes but this was an exceptional win inspired by his changes. I'm not saying he's the answer, but I've consistenly said that Ivic & Kokkalis are the poison of this team, he's just a manager trying to do the best with what he's got. And I certainly disagree with Evalagoal, this squad is weaker than last years imo and Lemonis is trying to find the right balance with what he has. Having said that, the last time we had a truly exceptional result in the CL (without Bajevic) was when Lemonis was in charge and we beat Leverkusen 6-2, look what went on to happen after that! So let's not get carried away with the success but Lemonis has to have at least earned respect & a chance now.

I think he has built the attack more and not looking at the defence as much. The defence is good but its no Ferdinand yet. I think one injury of the starting 11 will ruin are hopes for any more points in the CL. Domi is a very reliable defender midfielder and i think the defence has improved. the 4-5-1 expects lua lua to perform tri'ples which i dont think he has mastered yet. Galletti and djole are key to success from the corners. I think Lemonis is an ok coach but he has very good players to work with so he pretty much got lucky

Yes but this was an exceptional win inspired by his changes. I'm not saying he's the answer, but I've consistenly said that Ivic & Kokkalis are the poison of this team, he's just a manager trying to do the best with what he's got. And I certainly disagree with Evalagoal, this squad is weaker than last years imo and Lemonis is trying to find the right balance with what he has. Having said that, the last time we had a truly exceptional result in the CL (without Bajevic) was when Lemonis was in charge and we beat Leverkusen 6-2, look what went on to happen after that! So let's not get carried away with the success but Lemonis has to have at least earned respect & a chance now.

Lemonis knew that if his team didn't deliver the goods against Werder Bremen, he would have already lost his job.