Phantis Forums

Takis Lemonis

Olympiakosthyra7

A picture come out from old, at least for Taki Lemonis Takis Lemoni's returned as Olympiakos's coach for second time and had his first acquaintance with the players "red white", the afternoon of Friday. And if certain from them him they know from his previous military service, they existed also new pro'swpa…? Takis Lemoni's from the first moment gave his stain. It spoke to the players, it showed most excellent acquaintance of situation and after it analyzed a plan that it has in his brain with regard to in the type of training that they will follow then, it was most explicit. "I want ntampl", it was ata'ka the Greek technician that undertakes Olympic in order not only the summertime becomes the fje'sta, but also world it sees good football. Proponiti' Olympic it presented in the players o…? usual suspect, the person for the difficult missions, the general head Sa'vvas Ceodwrj'dis. Them it asked him to support, him to help and from the side of players, the role and here it has known protagonist.

The Pre'ntragk Tzo'rtzevjts spoke with his line with the first big change henceforth to the Re'nti it has it makes with the language. Usually did the Greeks hear gymnasti' Nikos Kary'da translate the commands of Tro'nt So'ljnt, but now the foreigners they are those that perjme'noyn…? "Erycro'leykoj" then proponi'cikan, with Takis Lemoni' it is pane'tojmos. The technician of Olympic will also go the team to Xanthi, there that returns, from the team that that is to say did not leave with the better way, if judges no one and from the statements that followed. Of course, the challenge was big and much bigger the bet.

Closest i could make it

Edited by Olympiakosthyra7

• 4 weeks later...

Takis_Lemonis.jpeg

I know he's not popular among many of you but I like Lemoni and if given supprt i think he can do well. It's great to see that he is addressing our main problem! This has plagued Olympiakos for years in Europe, hopefully he finds a solution.

I know he's not popular among many of you but I like Lemoni and if given supprt i think he can do well. It's great to see that he is addressing our main problem! This has plagued Olympiakos for years in Europe, hopefully he finds a solution.

Do you still like him now!!? after the result with PAS Giannena?

Yes I still like him. A manager can only do so much, Olympiakos can play ANY formation and you'd expect them to beat PAS over 2 legs so the players have to take some responsibility. Toro stupidly lost the ball then Zewlakow and Cesar commited suicide and Nikopolidi was in no mans land to stop the striker scoring! How can Lemonis cater for that? I see that Lemoni has identified our problems and is trying to build for the future, there will be hard times as well as good and I'm standing by him.

This is :xxx: bullshit :huh?:

KOKKALH is the biggst joke who does NOT give a s#@t about the club :whistle:

He is te biggest tight arse :la:

LEMONIS will set us back 15-20 years...

Ga$%@tai doikhsh mas kai ta plhrwnoume emeis oi filathloi...

Kyrie Kokkalh ta meloi apo 70,000 pou eixane ftasei oute ta 500 den tha exeis mexri to PASXA :whistle:

Twra mas ta priksate ta @@ gia ta kala :xxx:

Lemonis has just signed a two and half year deal. I'm all for giving him a chance but this is a ridiculous move.

stability in the coaching department.... great move ;)

enjoy next years CL... HO HO HO :LOL: :LOL:

this is how the champs present themselves in the CL???? LIKE A BUNCH OF LEMONS :gr:

guys, this move was just made for the sake of the greek league. with lemonis on our bench and most probably a completely new team, the race for the title is open for the other teams. logically the super league will be more interesting next season...

and who cares about the champions league. i want to win the uefa cup... :LOL:

• 3 months later...

O Sir Takis arxise tis ekkathariseis... Rivaldo, Okkas, Boulout (kala o telefteos dikaios efige). O idios pote tha figei ?

Odds:

Before the first game of the season 1:5:00

After first Champions League game 1:3.00

Before October 28th parade 1:2.35

After 2nd Champions League game 1: 2.00

Before December 1st 1:1.70

Lemonis jobless at Xmas 2007 1:1.40

Lemonis jobless on first day of 2008 1:1.20

During January 2007 1:1.05

Come on people we all know that Takis was brought to the team to be a technical director and not the coach. His position is temporary and will undoutedly be replaced by another coach...he wont leave the team but merely be given a different position.

Ean meinei telika pou ola deihnoun pros ta ekei,pistevo oti meta tis protes 3 ittes sto champions league,tha ton apolysei o Kokkalis...

Ektos vevaia an kanei omada me kana 2 paiktarades,pou de to pistevo,opote tou deino ena hrono...

Opos kai na hei,gia mena an o Olympiakos thelei na kanei kati,kalytera na ton apolysei tora,ohi oti eho tipota prosopiko enantion tou alla giati pistevo oti den yparhoun Ellines proponites,den xeroun apo mpala..

O Sir Takis den mporei na kanei omada me paiktarades, i toulaxiston me paiktes onomata dioti FOVATE na exei paiktes onomata kato ipo tin kathodigisi tou, dioti apla THA TON FANE. Yiafto pistevo oti ediokse kai ton Rimbo. Pou tha stekotane o Takis ean meta tin defteri itta sto CL evgaine o rimbo kai elege enantion tou ?

Kai kati allo - ektos apo Kallithea/Levadeiako opou pige yia na kratisei tis omades stin A' Ethniki, o TAKARAS ekane kai mia apopeira na kanei protathitismo tin proti fora pou efige apo OSFP (i defteri fora tha einai poli sintoma). Pire to APOEL Lefkosias apo tin proti thesi ton Ianouaria kai termatise TRITOS ton Maio.

• 3 months later...

Revised Odds:

Odds:

Before the first game of the season 1:5:00 N/A

After first Champions League game 1:3.00 N/A

Before October 28th parade 1:1.15

After 2nd Champions League game 1: 1.20

Before December 1st 1:1.05

Lemonis jobless at Xmas 2007 1:1.03

Lemonis jobless on first day of 2008 1:1.02

During January 2007 1:1.01