Phantis Forums

Destruction could come soon.

Olympiakosthyra7

With this press conference, Kokkalis has made more confident that he is no good for Olympiakos. Not any more. My only hope is that Lemonis will fail miserably this year so Kokkalis might understand his mistakes. Or that Kokkalis is simply lying for the contract. Lemonis for 2 years! Stupid Kokkali! What do you smoke ? :angry:

3-3-4 system he said :blink:

Anyway, I d' love Lemonis to fail and the truth is this was the only thing that could disrupt the league status and give Pao and Aek a remote chance to catch up. So, hail to the chief for his senility.

Seeing the Lemonis hiring from the outside though, I can't help thinking about my favorite team's history. I don't know how many of you remember what happened when PAO hired Kyrastas for the first time. Just about everyone beached and moaned why the V didn't spend any money to bring a famous coach. Now everyone has forgotten about it and you will be hard pressed to find anyone who would say a bad word for the Kyrastas and the work he did as a PAO coach (even though he did not win anything).

I just think that if you bring Lemonis back, show him some confidence and let him work for a couple of years. The guy loves the team, and last time around did not do all that bad. None of this half-arse "six months with option for two years". How can a coach inspire any respect in his players if they know he is on a short leash? Sing him to a long term contract and let him work, it's not like you can't fire him whenever you want.

The problem with Lemonis is that he had his chance, with a much better stuff than what himself or Sollied had right now (the good old but not aged players).

Kirastas was a good choice for Pao, he created a team from nothing. You cannot compare him with Lemonis. He loves Olympiakos, I know, so do I. Does it make me a potentially competent coach? Them man is an amateur and it has started showing.

I just hope that the decline will be so fast that the stupid owner will understand his mistake.

Archived