Phantis Forums

Sotiris Ninis

Alban_Bushi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys he's only asking relax. If his parents are Greek, he is Greek no matter where he was born. If however his parents are Albanian and he lives in Greece then his loyalties may lie with Albania and chose them over our NT, its a decent question, lets not jump down the guys throat.

even if he is albanian, with a name like sotiris ninis he is obviously greek orthodox so obviously he is going to choose greece over albania since he also grew up in greece from 1 years old but the simple question is is he an ethnic albanian?

in stead of beating around the bush on this why dont you guys stop getting worked up, swallow your pride and just answer the question with confirmation if its possible

theres no point hiding the truth here if he is albanian

on the pao.gr link it says he is greek.. thats what diethnis ellinas means.

so if schortsanidis was a pao player then it would say he is greek/cameroonian?

actually would it say kone is albanian if he was a pao player?

i know he is greek but im asking if he is an ethnic greek or albanian

I dont understand what the hell you care if he is ethnical greek or not dont you have any other business to care about???.

The boy is a hell of a talent and is playing for PAO and surely will get an greek passport so that he will play in the National Team one day. so wheres the difference.

I dont understand what the hell you care if he is ethnical greek or not dont you have any other business to care about???.

The boy is a hell of a talent and is playing for PAO and surely will get an greek passport so that he will play in the National Team one day. so wheres the difference.

im sure he already does have a greek passport

and i dont care if he is greek or not, im just curious it seems that u people care and try to avoid it

im sure he already does have a greek passport

and i dont care if he is greek or not, im just curious it seems that u people care and try to avoid it

he doesnt have a greek passport

at the panathinaikos website says he's borb in albania but has a greek nationality. I also read today that Albania U-21 called him up. So it looked strange

They may have called him up but it doesnt mean he wants to play for Albania.

In regards to your laughter, you can laugh now. We'll laugh when he will pay for the Greek NT.

By the way, his name on his Albanian passport is Sotir Nini.

Product of Greek football.

You want to tell us now that there are no Greek nationals living in Albania? If that is the case then there is no Albanian nationals in Greece.

Them bringing in a kid like Ninis was all a management ploy to keep us arguing over if he is Greek or not(which clearly he is so get over it) so they can sidetrack us so we are not focusing on the Winter transfers in which we will not get anyone decent and probably end up with only one signing which will be worthless. This move was like when 9/11 happened and Bush started the whole "Iraq has weapons of mass-destruction" fiasco to keep everyones mind off of where in the hell is Osama?(and to get the oil) LOL wow I need to stop with the conspiracy theories of our management clearly I'm bored lol

i dnt understand what the big fuss is over this guy??

sure he played one great game but so did biscan and flavio at the beggining of the year and look at them now???

im not trying to compare ninis to biscan because there are alot of differences between them (age, experience, nasho ect...), all im saying is that this kid wont be seen again for atleast another 3-5 years and by then he could be playing for a s%$#! team like lonikos because he didnt turn out to be the next superstar that everyone he is expecting him to be...

i dont understand why everyone in here is getting there undies in a knot over someone who isnt going to be important in the present or near future for pao/Greece or even albania...

Archived