Phantis Forums

Olympiacos gets youngster Jahmir Hyka (Rosenborg)?

Alban_Bushi

It was only a question... why are you so touchy? Are you Albanian?

One more cheap shot. Grow up!

We know that bar7 is a racist and that there is a lot of racism and chauvinism amongst many football fans. Go support him as much as you like, you would be a very fitting couple.

We know that bar7 is a racist and that there is a lot of racism and chauvinism amongst many football fans. Go support him as much as you like, you would be a very fitting couple.

i was checking weather he was albanian or not, since the topic was started by an albanian..

there's no reason for you to get this riled up unless you have a problem with albanians on your team....

& for you to call one a racist is pathetic

i was checking weather he was albanian or not, since the topic was started by an albanian..

there's no reason for you to get this riled up unless you have a problem with albanians on your team....

& for you to call one a racist is pathetic

Dipapa I rarely agree with bar7 i've had more run ins with him than you, but in this case he was only asking a question. Stop reacting like a little spoilt little girl that wasn't allowed to stay at her friends house. Pretty pathetic really...

• 3 weeks later...

Dude you need to chill out!!!

all these guys were doing was asking a simple question, theres no need to turn it into something that isnt there...

and to answer the guys question yes he is 100% albanian...

It's really pathetic!

If Ninhs hadn't appeared for PAO nobody would had ever heard a thing about Hika!

Isn't it strange that we heard of him right after Ninhs played against Aigaleo??????

It's the "red" press that tries to present an opposition against a great "green" talent!

...really pathetic!

It's the "red" press that tries to present an opposition against a great "green" talent!

...really pathetic!

Most probably yes or maybe just a coincidence. But you know that this is always happening between the two clubs. When one makes an impressive move, the other one tries immediately to immitate it. And, most of the times in the last decade, Pao is the one who immitates. Just remember why you got Biscan and Conceicao...

Our duty is to not bite the bait, if you understand what I mean.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you are saying that if we sign big names we immitate olympiakos???????

Since when is this a fact?

Pao has thousands of customers to attract and a wealthy management as well you know......that luckily has started spending some money only in the last 2 years!!!!!!

Anyway, the thing is that I'm pissed about the journalists in Greece who try to keep the red fans happy in all aspects...Either this is by press, or by live commentary during oly games (if you live in Greece, I'm sure you know how the commentary is on NET!)

Anyway, the thing is that I'm pissed about the journalists in Greece who try to keep the red fans happy in all aspects...Either this is by press, or by live commentary during oly games (if you live in Greece, I'm sure you know how the commentary is on NET!)

I wonder why you don't see the immitation but ...anyway.

The press sucks in general, not just the red one. However, the live commentary in Osfp-giannina game was indeed disgusting. I'm not expecting 100% objectivity when one of the commentators is an ex-Osfp member but this time they overdid. :tdown:

Archived