Phantis Forums

Olympiakosthyra7

I would like him a lot more if we wasn't as theatrical and hot-headed in the pitch.

But, under the supervision of a good coach who can control his personality, he still can deliver a lot.

You really do have no grasp of football do you? Bajevic is known as a disciplinarian and Okkas is his favourite player. His attitude is perfect! He's never late to training, gives his all and shows passion! Players like Gerrard dive around all the time but receive no criticism, and I bet you'd love him in the squad ;) Okkas shows passion but isnt a hothead like Rooney and I bet you'd love him in the squad. You need players with fight in them and when they show just that you criticise. Mind you, I forgot, you prefer a rosey approach. Maybe the next time Anatolaki fouls someone he should get up and say "oh sorry my dear sir, next time i'll let you straight through!" <_<

I can live with players on our squad not being top class, i.e. Pantos. But what i cant live with is primadonnas that dont give their all! Okkas dies for the cause! Learn to respect that, because when you turn your back on dedication you turn your back on the club!

It is great news that he is staying and it would be even better if they can sign him to a new deal.He is fast,hard working,no causing problems and plays for the team and not for himself.His age is not bad and he doesnt get a foreigners spot in our roster so life is great.... :tup:

It is great news that he is staying and it would be even better if they can sign him to a new deal.He is fast,hard working,no causing problems and plays for the team and not for himself.His age is not bad and he doesnt get a foreigners spot in our roster so life is great.... :tup:

Bravo re Crazy! Tell them! :D

People here are forgeting easily my friend.Before Konstantinou we had Okka as our major offensive threat and despite the fact that he was smaller and not as strong as the opposition defenders he would fight them in every change he would get.He has been benched many times but not even one time has he bitched about it and i believe he is one of the players that they should stay in our team because they can really HELP.

People here are forgeting easily my friend.Before Konstantinou we had Okka as our major offensive threat and despite the fact that he was smaller and not as strong as the opposition defenders he would fight them in every change he would get.He has been benched many times but not even one time has he bitched about it and i believe he is one of the players that they should stay in our team because they can really HELP.

EXACTLY! Everyone has their opinion on talent, some people will like a player others won't, but the one thing you cant do is question Okkas' attitude. HE LOVES OLYMPIAKOS! He started his career in Cyprus at Nea Salamina. Salamina wear a red and white striped kit, the reason for it is because many years ago Olympiako donated one of their old kits to help the team get on its feet. Every Salamineo dreams of playing for Olympiakos and Okkas was no different. He's living his dream and he gives everything. I'm glad he's staying! :)

Archived