Phantis Forums

AEK- Paris Saint-Germain

trifilli

AEK should be content with this draw.

Excluding Macabi Haifa, I do not think there were any weaker opponents with those Spanish teams in there, Ajax maybe?

AEK will play better than the PAO circus that showed up in Paris.

The problem is AEK plays at OAKA first, and a one goal win may not be enough.

I have been writing in the PSG sites, and the fans are fully aware of the Lille result, as well as the fact that PAO opened their legs in an unimportant game at Parc des Princes....

PEACE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookin at the teams out there i think that was a good draw for us. If we play like we did against Milan we have very good chances in advancing to the round of 16 where we will play Benfica(Katsouranis,Santos team) or Dinamo Buccurest :tup: So we have good chances to make it all the way to the final 8 and then we will see!!! A good AEK has nothing to worry about :tup: :tup:

only thing that worries me is we start home then away we really gotta run up the score agianst les parisiens 1-0 will definetly not cut it we got to put it away in athens last time i saw up put more then i score was against real got to rspect psg ther a stumblimg giant and if were not carefull bonaventure and the rest will punish us proceed with caution got to win in oaka by atleast 2 goals maybe 3 and thats saying alot fir aek in european play :unsure:

UEFA Team Ranking:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/d.../trank2007.html

AEK (#63)-PSG(#50)

LENS (#40)-PAO (#31)

If AEK passes, plays either Benfica (#26) or Dinamo Bucharest (#68).

IF PAO passes, plays either Leverkusen (#55) or Blackburn (#69).

This is a tough match for AEK...

Yeah they scored 4 past PAO and really that game didn't matter, but what's more important here is that French Teams do well against Greek clubs and this PSG team is tough at home and they are decent on the away games in Europe...

I think that who ever takes advantage from their home field results is going to win this head to head match

some odds

Who will advance to the next round?

AEK Athens 1.65 Paris Saint-Germain 2.10

Who will advance to the next round?

Lens 1.65 Panathinaikos 2.10

BUT?????

UEFA Cup - Winner 2006/2007 - 2:45 PM

Cup Winner

Werder Bremen 5.50

Sevilla FC 6.00

Tottenham Hotspur 9.00

. Panathinaikos 29.00

AEK Athens 41.00

• 1 month later...

PSG should be respected but NOT feared. AEK has a good opportunity to advance.

I watched the PSG Monaco game.

PSG played well for the first time in weeks, but two of their goals were clear offsides.

Monaco missed a penalty and their defence looked disorganized.

AEK should get a win Wednesday and double the good results vs French opposition this year :tup:

Good luck. :gr:

PEACE

Sorry my refugee friends. I don't want to be the bearer of worrying forecasts and predictions, but as Ivan Drago said to Rocky in Rocky IV, "You will lose".

The Greek mentality is one where the majority position is to accept a rape by the "big" nations when it comes to football. So it shall play out.

Ante paidakia, kali epitixia kai o Dias boithos!

Have a very very bad feeling about thur game ,aek hasent been himself after the winter break and with our growing list of injuries and paris st-germain big win this week-end against monaco, to stay alive for the top flight in france.

Its a making for a disaster game .Dont see were the scoring will come from for our boys, unless some one steps up and totally blows my mind.our young lads have to sep up too the next level and take the edge and the releaf of our veterans like lybe lakis ext............... Balanced scoring for aek is a problem, always the same guys.

I see another soonzer of a game from our side at best 0-0 or if were lucky we will snatch a goal.

And in paris we will eventually give some resistance till we finally lose 2-0 :(

I hope im wrong for some one fanatical and physco about my beloved dikefalo,prove me wrong boys

easy solomos psg has its head just above water just bearly both teams are evenlly matched,but when it comes down to it we all know the reputation of greek clubs away from our beloved country iffy at best

Aek are a better team then psg ,but that dosent mean they will win. A totally healthy aek squad would rip st-germain apart boy

GATE 21 ONLY AEK YIA THN ELLADA RE YAMOTO :gr:

I saw highlights of PSG's 4-2 win over Monaco. Firstly, Both have battled against relegation this year so its not like PSG beat a strong side. Secondly, All of PSG's goals were disgusting defensive errors that you dont even see with Ionikos! Monaco missed a penalty too. Dont worry guys AEK can beat this team, ftanei na paixei gera of Dikefalos!

Archived