Phantis Forums

Who you want in the Uefa Cup?

dark_horse

Sadly AEK didn't qualify for the last 16, but cheer up fans, they are still playing in Europe. I'm just curious who you want to face in the Uefa Cup? Mine would be this:

1. Ajax - One of my favorite clubs in Europe

2. Dinamo Bucuresti - So they can knock them out of the competition

3. Maccabi Haifa - Same reason, going for the points

Sadly AEK didn't qualify for the last 16, but cheer up fans, they are still playing in Europe. I'm just curious who you want to face in the Uefa Cup? Mine would be this:

1. Ajax - One of my favorite clubs in Europe

2. Dinamo Bucuresti - So they can knock them out of the competition

3. Maccabi Haifa - Same reason, going for the points

I want AEK to win the UEFA Cup so I'd prefer to avoid big teams like Ajax for as long as possible.

dont care who we get bring em al on we can take them a good run in the cl from the boys loos encouraging for uefa hopefully we can a healthy squad for the round of 32 no team scares me bring on the best of the best i say :box: and two thumbs way down for pao for getting powwed!!! by the slumpping paris club wow :tdown: :tdown: pao pulled of an ac milan performance not good back on topic aek TO AFENTIKO THS POLHS DIKEFALE SHOW EM HOW ITS DONE

The 8 teams we can be drawn w/ tomorrow are:

Ajax

PSG

Celta

Nancy

Maccabi Haifa

Dinamo Bucuresti

Sevilla

Osasuna

Lets hope for some luck so we can avoid the spanish teams and ajax.

Every team here is tough! But I would like to avoid Sevilla and Ajax. I would like to draw Dinamo Bucharest or Maccabi.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

chill out man, we are not going to war, it's just football

Aek should not afraid anybody but I don't think anyone would like to draw Sevilla or Celta!

I'd like to see Werder-Sevilla!

We all have our preferences for the draw but I'm sure that every 2nd and 3rd team would like to draw AEK and PAO respectively :whistle:

Archived