Phantis Forums

SL-R15 (2006-07): OFI - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday we play the last game of the 1st round of Super League against OFI in Iraklio. After the last 3 bad results, PAOK has to go for a win. PAOk has had some succes in crete the last few games aginst OFI. Hopefully we can continue the tradition.

I think the results of the next two games (OFI, Ergotelis) will determine if Vukotic will remain our coach.

The game will only be televised in Greece on Supersport.

Barcauan, Zagorakis and Giasemis :tup: will miss the game. Hasiotis will take Barcauan's place.

Here is our possible lineup:

Fernandes

Arabatzis, Melissis, Hasiotis, Konstantinidis

Charalambidi, Iliadis, Balafas, Charalambous

Mieciel, Tsiggas (Torghelle)

That's a bummer, it looks like we're in a slump. I see a pattern here developing. A new coach takes over, initially starts well, and then the team starts tanking it, and the coach gets fired. More of the same, but at least now we have hope for new ownership.

Another bad result for PAOK. It seems to me that since Goumenos left PAOK has not won a game!!!! :o Don't know what to say just that i hope AEK can beat PAOK in a few weeks when the Prota8lima starts again.

Bad result indeed. In the last 4 matches we were expected to easily come up with 8 points, but managed to only get 1.

Yesterday, the team wasted two good chances to score in the first half, and then OFI with one chance took the game in 2nd half. The bad part is that PAOk does not what it takes to come back from being down in the game. Following OFI's goal, we did not create a single chance.

Time to regroup by Thursday in order not to lose to Ergotelis in the Greek Cup.

For the record our lineup was:

Yesterday, the team wasted two good chances to score in the first half, and then OFI with one chance took the game in 2nd half. The bad part is that PAOk does not what it takes to come back from being down in the game. Following OFI's goal, we did not create a single chance.

We did have chances. Twice that anapiro Konstantinidis was on his own in the box and twice he crossed to OFI defenders instead of shooting.

Archived