Phantis Forums

Will Spanoulis last in the NBA?

Although I am impressed with Spanoulis's game and hoping he will blossom into an everyday NBA player, I dont know if he will be able to earn playing time for the Rockets. Does anyone think he will have a long prosperous NBA career or return back to Europe?

For being a rookie he's doing just fine if you ask me....

He's on a team that's HOT right now and it's tough to come off the bench behind Yoa Ming or T McGrady and many others....

His totals are below:::

He's going tget better be patient..

2006-07 Statistics

PPG 3.6 RPG 1.00 APG 0.9

His only major problem is his high rate of turnovers - I think part of that is how he plays (hard) - but also because of his inexperience to the NBA_ this is a correctable - plus he has to boost his FG% - I haven't seen him play but is it por shot selection or is he cold?

His only major problem is his high rate of turnovers - I think part of that is how he plays (hard) - but also because of his inexperience to the NBA_ this is a correctable - plus he has to boost his FG% - I haven't seen him play but is it por shot selection or is he cold?

Unfortunately he has a low back lift from shooting (shoots lowly)and this has caused him to have been blocked several times. If you see Alvertis shoot (high back lift), he shoots with the ball behind his back which makes it impossible to block him.

Archived