Phantis Forums

PAOK FC News - 2007-08 Season

Ziaka

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see PAOK again in Austria.

Watching the match against the National Team of Kuwait (with some of the Gate 4 Monaxo Lads) in Bischofshofen/Salzburg has been tremendous.

What a nice picture: Some old farmers selling sausages and beer and trying to talk to Zagorakis who did not understand one single word due to their bad English skills and pronounciation. :LOL:

Pia our latest Brazilian addition to the team was arrested last night in Thessaloniki for running a red light, driving without a drivers license, and driving under the influence of alcohol.

He has yet to play a single game for PAOK.

If that happens, I forsee I road trip to Toronto.

Anyway, PAE PAOK is taking this seriously and the reason they are planning it is that they want to tie it to the sell of PAE PAOK shares to the public.

I hope thay play other places besides Toronto. One thing I don't understand is how come Panagoulias is involved. He is a vammenos Arianos.

One thing I don't understand is how come Panagoulias is involved. He is a vammenos Arianos.

This was on the Toronto Fc fan's site

"There has been talk of a new Greek community Toronto based C[P]SL team so this may not automatically be for TFC. "

Perhaps Panagoulias will have some sort of tie to this new team here in TO. Perhaps they willplay this team as well

We will soon find out

Mumin has signed a new contract with PAOK. The length of the new contract is the same as his previous, but he will receive a raise, and there will also be a 4 million Euro clause in his contract in case he wants to leave the club before the end of his contract. Balafas has yet to agree to a new contract with similar changes.

Mieciel and PAOK are far appart in their negotiations to extend his contract. Hopefuly they can come to an agreement.

Without being able to read the interview/Article (due to my bad Greek language skills), I think that PAOK should do everything in order to keep that guy.

Mieciel + Orfanos would be a decent combination of skilled forwards. There are other guys, who we definitely do NOT need that much..... Why not letting those guys leave the club?

Yeah, I know that things like that cannot be done within a few weeks due to economical and legal responsibilities. But hell, for many years nobody has been able to achieve ANYTHING in/with PAOK. Time to rethink business strategies....

Best regards from Austria ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Today the temporary board (Vezyrtzis/Ikonomidis) held a meeting with organized PAOK fans and according to reports they gave the fans several guarantees, including:

- that PAE PAOK is close to securing the funds needed to make sure PAOK takes part in the UEFA Cup assuming that the team qualifies for the competition

- that PAE PAOK will not sell any players during the summer transfer period and the team will try to acquire players to update the roster

- that they will pursue any legal actions against Goumenos for lost money

- the summer training will most likely take place in Hannover, Germany

Archived