Phantis Forums

PAOK FC News - 2007-08 Season

Ziaka

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAE PAOK has received an invitation from Galatasaray Istanbul for a friendly game to take place on December 22, 2006 in Frankfurt, Germany. Most likley PAOK will have to decline, because on december 21st, we play Ergotelis in the Greek Cup.

Good news for our beloved PAOK fans! :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr:

PAOK players get paid

PAOK's new management has made good with their promises and have distributed 140,000 Euro for immediate club needs which include both the soccer department and the club's office personnel.

The move has been discussed heavily, with a very positive response, by all sides as they feel that the Goumenos days are long gone and that a silver lining is forming in the clouds.

The game with Galatasaray will not take place, as it was not possible to reschedule the cup game with Ergotelis.

Christodoulopoulos today refused to return to the team, and as a result he will take his case to EPO, where he is expected to lose his appeal. His agent claims that if EPO turns him down, he will go to FIFA and the European Courts.

I cant believe this guy... he is acting like a total sook and PAOK so soooo right not tobe putting up with his crap... He is under contact.. if he is a professional he should either put up or shut up.... He s acting liek a spoilt brat, and to tell you the truth, even though he is a talemted player, I really dont want him plaung for PAOK again after the way he s behaived... what a f*cking selfish pr*ck!!!

The new PAOK board has decided to sell Sandor Troghele since he has a very big contract and he has not been performing well, his manager has been asked to find a new team for him. Also they are looking at sacking Rebosio and Zegara since they suck also. I though Zegara was o.k. Going to cost $213.000 to sack Rebosio and 264.00 to sack Zegara. The clean out has began.

It's unbelieveable how much it will cost us to get rid of the Peruvians.

Hope we can unload Torghelle. Also let's hope that Bochum buys gekas from PAO. We owe 40% of is contract. If we could only find somebody to buy Giasemakis from us.

guys, excuse me but where did you find the 500,000 $ to dismiss Zegarra and Remposio?? I would use that kind of money to buy Koiliaras or some local talent..

under another title in PAOK thread, somebody stated that Torghelle is going to a Turkish club. are there any names? because I haven't heard anything like that in Turkey..

It's unbelieveable how much it will cost us to get rid of the Peruvians.

Hope we can unload Torghelle. Also let's hope that Bochum buys gekas from PAO. We owe 40% of is contract. If we could only find somebody to buy Giasemakis from us.

Has Gasemakis turned that s%$#!?? I remember when big things were expected from him.

The new PAOK board has decided to sell Sandor Troghele since he has a very big contract and he has not been performing well, his manager has been asked to find a new team for him. Also they are looking at sacking Rebosio and Zegara since they suck also. I though Zegara was o.k. Going to cost $213.000 to sack Rebosio and 264.00 to sack Zegara. The clean out has began.

My understanding from a friend of Sandor was that Torghelle was on loan from Panathinaikos and THEY were paying his salary.

Not sure how you can sell a player who is not yours?

PAOK will play a friendly on December 30, 2006 against Panserraikos in order to get ready for the game with AEK. The game will also serve aas a tryout for a Brazilian player that will start tryouts with the team next week.

• 2 weeks later...

PAOK tied Panserraikos 1-1 in the friendly that served the purpose of checking out the Brazilian Tulio Lopez Silva. According to all reports the 25-year old player has good technique, but is way out of shape. He did not show much in the friendly.

Panserraikos opened the score, but Mieciel tied the game with a penalty kick in 34th minute.

PAOK's lineup in the game included several players from the B' team:

• 1 month later...

does this mean that Citi Bank will be on the front of the jerseys from now on because frankly I think they look terrible being blank in the front . It just shows how poor the team is when they cant get a sponsor for the team. even a B division team has asponsor on their jersey :(

I don't think it's for the shirt. It's only for 100K, and I remember Vezitrzis saying that they will not sell out for little money just to put somethink on the blank spot. In my opinion they should put somethink like "80 years PAOK" in the blank spot, so it does not loo so bad.

Archived