Phantis Forums

SL-R13 (2006-07): PAOK - Panionios

Ziaka

On Sunday at 19:00 GR PAOk host Neos Panionios at Toumba. PAOK needs top get back to winning ways. A win is the only result that is acceptable. fernandes will miss this game due to yellow card limit, but Zagorakis should be back in the lineup.

the game will be televised on Supersport in Greece and Antenna Satellite in the US and Antenna Pacific in Australia.

GO PAOK!!!

Now does he play Tohouroglou or Kyriakidis in goal ? I would like to see Kyriakidis play, but he will probably play Tohouroglou. This is a game we should win, however, given the current position of the team and the fact players are getting more upset will be a big challenge for the boys !!!

well there better be a massive turnout. The fans have been far from the team for too long.

Look like scouts from Chelsea and Juventus are going to be at this game. You need to keep in mind that Fernandez will not be playing. Only player I can think of is Iliadis.

It looks like the ship is heading in the right direction as new ownership is now looking like a reality. We need to win this game to remind people that we hung in there during the tough times and now that things are looking better we will still be there and complete for a top 5 in the League.

well there better be a massive turnout. The fans have been far from the team for too long.

Look like scouts from Chelsea and Juventus are going to be at this game. You need to keep in mind that Fernandez will not be playing. Only player I can think of is Iliadis.

How do you know this file? Have Chelsea and Juve made statements?

As for the game, I think PAOK will win 3-0, Miecel hatrick

PAOK should have easily won that game. We sure had the chances to do so. Too bad.

I don't want to see Tochoroglou in goal again. it's not the first time he burned us.

Time to look forward. Atromitos next week.

For the record, PAOK lineup for the game was:

Archived