Phantis Forums

SL-R12 (06-07): Xanthi - PAOK

Athens4

On Sunday we face Xanth at their ground. Xanthi are on the up however we come from 4 straight wins. Its going to be difficult but I believe we will win. Xanthi want 40 euros from each of our fans which will result people, like my friends, climbing over the wall.

2-1 my prediction.

PAME GIA TO 5X5!

Here is the history of the battles: History on SuperSport

KASNAFERIS - PAOK 1-0

In my eyes we drew 1-1. No way was our goal offside. Another mistake by the refereeing in our so called Superleague. EPO really do need to sort the refereeing out. Its their fault now that we were denied the point. Xanthi did not deserve to lose but neither did we. Kasnaferis was totally against us. KASNAFERI MPINE p******S GIE. I mean how can you stop a game because of the fans swearing. What a joke.

EPO FTIAKSE TIN DIAITISIA NA GINEI TO "SUPERLEAGUE" KANONIKO PROTATHLIMA!

BOITHE AMA SE PIASOUNE OI PAOKTSIDES THA SE KSESKISOUNE!

KAI META ROTANE GIA TA EPISODIA STA PAIXNIDIA!

itan kthara ofside, kai akoumpise mpala o epithetikos kai epirease alla kai na min tin akoumpouse aepirease tin fasi, oson afora ton allo pou misi tin xanthi ton exoume gramena stous megalous orxeis mas :o

Ti les re karagkiozi. Kai ta duo gkol htan kathara. Egines kai esu anthropos k mas les ama einai offside oxi. s**** omada exeis, stin Toumpa tha sas kseskisoume.

xanthifan ...

DONT TALK like this about other users

Paok 4 ..

I did not kick you out of the forum just because here I want to treat people as evenly per case as I can .... and I do have to warn people and ask them as politelly as the case allows me to to respect forum rules ...

you just dont get get it but anyway ...

here you go ...

another chance for you then...

But I dont think you like our forum much ... anyway... :angry:

you are posting under moderation as of now ...

That was one of those 50-50 decisions. Last week we had one go our way this week it went against us. If you are AEK, PAO or Gays they always go your way however. Team played like crap and Megahead is a clown for getting sent off. Can't really complain about the result Xanthi probably should have finished us of much earlier.

Am more worried about this Goumenos situation.

That was one of those 50-50 decisions. Last week we had one go our way this week it went against us. If you are AEK, PAO or Gays they always go your way however. Team played like crap and Megahead is a clown for getting sent off. Can't really complain about the result Xanthi probably should have finished us of much earlier.

Oh man the Thessaloniki complex again....its not an AEK PAO or OFSP issue it is a referring issue.

The refs in Greece are unbelievably horrible. This weekend we saw things that dont happen in other countries 3rd divisions.

Esxos

Xanthi probably deserved the win. They had many more chances than PAOK, including two posts. Also don't forget PAOK played with 10 men in the last 15 minutes of the game. Like Serraios said at the end the luck went xanthi's way, when everything looked like the game might end in a 0-0 tie.

Time to forget about this game and focus on winning the next 3 games (Panionios, Atromitos, OFI), before the big derbies come around.

For the record here is the PAOK lineup:

That was one of those 50-50 decisions. Last week we had one go our way this week it went against us. If you are AEK, PAO or Gays they always go your way however. Team played like crap and Megahead is a clown for getting sent off.  Can't really complain about the result Xanthi probably should have finished us of much earlier.

Oh man the Thessaloniki complex again....its not an AEK PAO or OFSP issue it is a referring issue.

The refs in Greece are unbelievably horrible. This weekend we saw things that dont happen in other countries 3rd divisions.

Esxos

I agree with you it is a referee issue in Greece, and everyone knows that the Greek League is corrupt; therefore, if you have the money you get the calls, that's just the way it is, and what teams have the money in Greece?

It's not a thesaloniki complex and I'm not saying that the only teams that get calls are OSFP, PAO, and AEK, it's just the way the Greek League is and for now you like or leave it, but there's only so much foreign soccer you can watch without coming back and rooting for the team you grew up watching in a league that deep down inside you know doesn't stack up to even the mid level leagues of Europe.

Archived