Phantis Forums

Aigaleo-AEK

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cirillo should not be Red Carded!

And this was no penalty!

The Aegaleo Player first pulls the shirt from Cirillo....

Then he kicks him in his "eggs", sorry for the expression, but is what happened.

The Linesman sees nothing.

Then Cirillo upset of the Egg-Kicking...he goes with both legs and pushes softly the Aegaleo Player.... this player falls theatralical....now the Linesman sees this (the ball is already gone for 5 seconds and is played outside of the penalty box aerea)...and pulls up his flag..... the referee goes to the linesman...and gives penalty and redcard...

Same very, very strong yellow card to Kabadai for the second one...... leaving us with 9 players..... :D Ah re Lamogia.... Thelate kai to Euro....

On the other hand the referee gives us 2 Penalties....... But we are not used to get similar penalties in the last saison....

Were they Penalties ? Or was the Referee again too severe ?

Please...

tell me ... where in any football law book does it say that:

a ) Teams that win a game on penalties have not won fair (if the panalties are fair of course)

b ) AEK should not win a game on penalties

And can we please get serious!? The first penalty was a 100% penalty on Lyberopoulos...

The second IS debatable! But not debatable at the point where you say "For God's sake the Ref invented a penalty!!!"

I still see it and although you may think I am biased and cant be objective I honestly cannot tell... but I would say that is is not! Yes I would! No problem!

Honestly!

But what the linsman (ref assistant) did in the case on Cirillo is not only funny! It is also an indicator of how much people are now afraid of AEK ...

I would be happy even with a loss after that beating we had in store for Egaleo if I knew we would not lose 2 injured players you know...

But we did win ...

Perastika sas .. Now plan the next roadblocks for AEK because one thing is sure ...

You are not in for a honeymoon ride anymore with us!

:hypocrite:

the 2nd goal of egaleo was maybe offside

will chatzaras win or take points from frinara(his daddy)????

it remains to be seen :P

i am also waiting for the bonus for a win against oly from mitropoulos like he usually promise whenever he takes points from us

It was very clear offside !

You don't know yet.... but Aegaleo anounced to the Super Leagua that their 3 players

whow have a ban due multiple yellow cards... will sit the ban all together against Olympiakos...

+ + + + + +

Why had we to play on Saturday ?

It s our right to play Sunday.... . !

The result was 2 players with injuries without any contact due lack of recovery.....

the 2nd goal of egaleo was maybe offside

will chatzaras win or take points from frinara(his daddy)????

it remains to be seen :P

i am also waiting for the bonus for a win against oly from mitropoulos like he usually promise whenever he takes points from us

It was very clear offside !

You don't know yet.... but Aegaleo anounced to the Super Leagua that their 3 players

whow have a ban due multiple yellow cards... will sit the ban all together against Olympiakos...

+ + + + + +

Why had we to play on Saturday ?

It s our right to play Sunday.... . !

The result was 2 players with injuries without any contact due lack of recovery.....

u still got plenty of recovery time!

we played mlada on thursday and frinos on sunday :o !!!!

thats 2 days man!!!!

also i remember pao playing on sunday and then playing on tuesday cl!

in the good old paranga days!

ofcourse we rarely won both games! we usually only won the cl game

I think the 1st penalty was 100% a penalty and the second is debatable...

I cannot understand the attitude...

On the other hand, AEK always did well in Greece and in Europe only Panathinaikos has a better record ...

And your complex against us shines like a gold coin into a pool of s%$#!! LOL

You guys are amazing!

Anyway... whatever ...

I will say this before the game is over:

This game illustrates everything that is wrong with our super league. Garbage Organization (AEK should not be playing Saturday after a European game), Garbage play, garbage officiating, and garbage coaching (Hatzaras).

Giati de prepei na paiksei Sabbato to AEK ? Th trith den edwse ton agwna me th Milan ? Ki o gabros dhladh pou epaikse th tetarth de prepei na paiksei avrio ?

O ka8enas o,ti 8elei leei....

oxi megale, o olympiakos tha eprepe na paixi tin deutera kai h AEK tin kyriaki

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Cirillo should not be Red Carded!

And this was no penalty!

The Aegaleo Player first pulls the shirt from Cirillo....

Then he kicks him in his "eggs", sorry for the expression, but is what happened.

The Linesman sees nothing.

Then Cirillo upset of the Egg-Kicking...he goes with both legs and pushes softly the Aegaleo Player.... this player falls theatralical....now the Linesman sees this (the ball is already gone for 5 seconds and is played outside of the penalty box aerea)...and pulls up his flag..... the referee goes to the linesman...and gives penalty and redcard...

Same very, very strong yellow card to Kabadai for the second one...... leaving us with 9 players..... :D Ah re Lamogia.... Thelate kai to Euro....

On the other hand the referee gives us 2 Penalties....... But we are not used to get similar penalties in the last saison....

Were they Penalties ? Or was the Referee again too severe ?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

u get 2 50/50 penalites and all u can do is question them???

if these type of penalities where given to any1 else... u would sit there and sook like the bitch u are....

THIS IS FOOTBALL.....

dont sit and sook like u lost a life when other teams get penalites..... u have had 4 in 2 matches..... 3 of the VERY QUESTIONABLE.....

i am no questioning WHY aek got them.... i am just merly showing u that the ball is around and anything can happen during a game.... mistakes can b made!!!!

u can still find a way to sook about red cards when your team got 2 maimou penalties??? :LOL: :LOL:

ilithio!!!

..................../Ž¯/).....................(\¯Ž\...............

.................,/¯../........................\..¯\,.............

................/..../...........................\....\...........

........./``/Ž¯/'---'/Ž¯¯`�ž.............ž�Ž¯¯`\'---'\¯Ž\``\..

......../'/.../..../......./š¯\........./¯š\.......\....\...\'\...

.......('(...Ž...Ž.... ¯~/'...').......('...'\~¯ ....Ž...Ž...)')..

........\.................'...../.......\.....'................./.

.........''...\.......... _.�Ž............`�ž_......... ./...''...

...........\..............(..................)............../.....

.............\.............\................/............./.......

All the disagreements about refs is dumb.... The game is over and cannot be changed (as is the same with ANY other game we have seen). If this is a SUPER LEAGUE, then they will meet with the ref and make changes accordingly.

As far as AEK goes, we move on. Game is over and we have new things to think about.

Whats the problem here? AEK won two penalties and scored both. Aigaleo was awarded one which shouldnt have been and missed. Who won the game? end of story.

Pao scored three, kalamaria two. they were not awarded a penalty which was definately a penalty. they were also granted leniancy on a red card about 3 minutes b4 the so called penalty and was not shown. if u see the tackle made by the kalamaria player on pap, he went in cleets first and hit him straight on the ankle. if pap had broken his leg on that play PAO fans would be screaming. bottom line.. 3-2 final. end of story.

Olympiakos was down 0-2 in ARIS and was not shown a second yellow to Georgatos. they might have still turned the game around but who knows. final score 2-3. End of story.

Lets not bitch about refs. its stupid and pointless.

Yesterday the chelsea goal was a sure epithitiko foul and was not given. final score 1-1. what r they writting about in England? great game! back and forth! standings stay the same etc.

in greece all we talk about is the refs. Its OUR OWN fault. Stop this nonsense and accept ur fate.

So far the penalties are as follows.

AEK +6 -2 including the maimou against cirilo which wasnt

Pao +3 -3 including one that wasnt against OFI

OSFP 0 0

BOTTOM LINE

OSFP leads the championship by 2 over PAO and AEK is behind PAO by 1.

END OF STORY

The2ndMouse,

otan den goustarhs thn alithia.... kaneis delete posts... malista... typical aek... sook about the others yet klinete ta matia sta dika sas :LOL:

Mikroi opadoi xwris na xeroune yia podosfairo iparxoun se oles ths omades.... o nightsurfer ksexorizei!!! ;)

sovareftite aekakia B)

h panathinaikoi einai h monei pou paradexonde otan exei ginei lathos.... den vgenoume kai leme oti eitane penalty 100% otan to bleph olos o kosmos oti den htan!!!

as mathete san opadoi na lete ta pragmata me to onoma tous.

Trifylara

Den xereis ti sou ginetai alla ehw opws ides den dinw dekara ...

Apla den thelw na epitithesai proswpika

Kai otan mia katastasi myrizei barouti to na petaw tin spitha gia na ekragei to systima (akoma kai an stin periptvsi ekeini den epitetheis proswpika se kanenan.... ) tote einai fabnero oti to kaneis gia na dimiourgiseis provlima ...

Xexwrizontas tha agwnistika sou xanalew ... den exeis idea ti les kai n AEK einai 1000 fores pio katahri apo kathe PAO n Olympiako idietaira ta teleutaia xronia giati sto parelthon exoun ginei polla kai apo tin AEk ...

Twra omws autoi pou ta ekanan (kai eferan kai koupes... vlepe Melissanidis) DEN EPESTREPSAN akoma kai an to prospathisan .....

Sto thema mas ..

An o Olympiakos n' o PAO epeiarnan to 2o Penlty pou pore n AEK sto Stauros Maurothalasitis DEN tha eimoun xaroumenos !.

Kai auto den simainei oti den mporei na itan ...

Alla nai! Den thq eimoun xaroumenos ...

Alla allo auto (pou thes 40 replay gia na katalaveis)

Allo to oti n AEK epaixe kai mpallara!

Kai alli n kOkkini tou Gewrgatou me ton ARi kai to Penalty tou Ebede kai tou Amyntikou saw ston Epithetiko tis Kalamarias!

Pws na to kanoume diladi!

Gia to ena thes 400 replays kai ta alla einai ofthalmofani...

Twra esy vasismenow se ayto mas vrizeis!

E ti na sou pw!

As se krinoun oi ypoloipoi xristes tou forum ....

Epilogi sou!

I agree, the game is over, nothing can be done. The bottom line is that refereeing in Greece is shocking, and thats what leads to all these arguements. Why do you think Saviola wont come to Pao, because everyone thinks the league is a joke.

AEK, Oly and Pao all get very good deals in regards to refereeing compared to the smaller greek clubs.

I had neutral friends watching the Oly vs AEK game a few months ago and they said it was the worst refereeing they had seen in their life!!

As far as the penalties go i have seen them both from different angles. Both are 100% penalties.

1) Eglaeo defender catches lyb from behind with his trailing leg, sweeps his legs away, doesnt get the ball with that foot.

2) Eglaeo defender is all over Cezar from the start, holdling him high, holding him back, Cezar turns, goes into the box, the defender lunges, both feet across his path, misses the ball, contacts Cezar's shins and brings him down.

Regardless, nothing can be done about them now, but in my opinion both were penalties!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Archived