Phantis Forums

Aigaleo-AEK

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

we shouldnt underestimate aigaleo they are a good team and can definitely make our day difficult.

hopefully ferrer can bring everyone down off their high and concentrate on the game. Btw why are we playing on saturday and not on sunday or monday. what kind of bullshit is this.

Btw why are we playing on saturday and not on sunday or monday. what kind of bullshit is this.

The kokalis family is scared so they hope that we will be tired and lose or tie the game. We are breathing down there neck and they are SCARED.... :o :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cirillo should not be Red Carded!

And this was no penalty!

...alla ta duo penalti pou kerdise to AEK htan pentaka8ara e ? E re glentia...

O Kokalhs ftaiei psile, mh to psaxneis...

I will say this before the game is over:

This game illustrates everything that is wrong with our super league. Garbage Organization (AEK should not be playing Saturday after a European game), Garbage play, garbage officiating, and garbage coaching (Hatzaras).

Giati de prepei na paiksei Sabbato to AEK ? Th trith den edwse ton agwna me th Milan ? Ki o gabros dhladh pou epaikse th tetarth de prepei na paiksei avrio ?

O ka8enas o,ti 8elei leei....

I refuse to answer at that tone...

---

I beleieve that the second penalty on Cezar is debatable and I was waiting to see the replay but now the news are on and it will be shown later ...

In any case this is not an easy play for the ref .

However, I can understand why Olympiakos and Panathinaikos fans are a bit aggressive ...

And we have proven in the past in many different cases how AEK fans dont want any favours for the team ...

But jumping the gun to come here and attack us for penalties won is not vey nice ... In aggregate inthe game AEK was wronged.

Still we did winthe match on 10 men and despite 3 or 1 or 0 points won enybody who saw the match now knows that AEK is working like clockwork and is a dengerous team ...

You naturally did not expect this improvement and now you are a bit bitter ...

But OK ..

Olympiakos can go on and tell us the nimber of trophies they have feel better and end the discussion ...

Panathinaikos at least does also try to build a new young team ... but bitterness is bittreness...

Enjoy the best team in Greece dear opponents (Championship or not ... because to day we saw what the orders concerning AEK are) and you knw what ...

We just begun !

Bye Bye!

And yes! No favours to AEK we are ina greement in that

...alla ta duo penalti pou kerdise to AEK htan pentaka8ara e ? E re glentia...

O Kokalhs ftaiei psile, mh to psaxneis...

Milate eseis GAUROI?? I am not saying they might have not been penaltys but for once the refs made mistakes in our favor. So GAUROI look at your XALIA and don't worry about the 2 penaltys that we got but worry about how much help you guys we get in the feture!!!!!! BRRAVO AEKARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :tup: :tup:

aek won this because they where 2 classes better than egaleo!

but both penalys where at max 50/50 calls.

cirillo kick out at edusei = 100% direct red card!

kapadais 2 yellows from 2 times stoping players from behind = 100% correct

egaleo with 1 and 2 players more on the field than aek and only having some small chances in the 2nd = 500% correct result for them!

the 2nd goal of egaleo was maybe offside but then again it was in the 89th minute and when egaleo cant produce anything else than a 90th minute chance with 1 player or 2 more than aek they do not deserve anything else!

the best thing about today is????????

will chatzaras win or take points from frinara(his daddy)????

it remains to be seen :P

i am also waiting for the bonus for a win against oly from mitropoulos like he usually promise whenever he takes points from us

Archived