Phantis Forums

Jardel to IONIKOS!?

drakos13

Mario Jardel, a very unstable footballer mentally since the 2002 outrage (bastard Scolari called his favourite useless Luizao instead for the last striker spot ) Mario wasnt called up depsite scoring some absurd 30 or 40 goals for Sporting Lisbon that year and i beleive on the one cap he got for Brazil to be tried he played great and scored one or two.....anyways since then hes been in a downwards spiral and i heard about depressions and junk like this...but he was great player in his day.

anyways the once Galatasaray once Sporting Lisbon player is now linked to Ionikos!!!

would be a great signing for them I think

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...kos/134451.html

the most unlucky player that played for Galatasaray in recent history, I wish and hope him the best wherever he goes to.. he had some bad stints at Alaves (Spain), Goias (Brazil) and Newell's old boys (Argentina). and at 33, he can still do it for a below-par club.. Ionikos might be a good destination for him..

I still sweetly remember him from his two great goals against Real Madrid in the European Super Cup and his header against Real Madrid in the CL quarter finals and the breakdown of the Ali Sami Yen Stadium..

"GALATASARAYIN GOLUUUUU!!! 9 NUMARALI FORMASIYLA... SUPERMARIOOOOOO.... JARDEEEEEELLLL".... :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Archived