Phantis Forums

LATE GOALS! What's going on?

ukchris

So two weeks ago we let in an 87th minute to PAO. Then the next game we let in a 90th minute equaliser. Then tonight against Aris we let in *another* 90th minute equaliser!

This is getting ridiculous! If our last 3 games had ended in the 86th minute we'd have got 7 points from them - as it is, we've got 2!

Unbelievable.

My friend this is not only happening in Greece but it's happening all around Europe

EXAMPLE:

Sheff. Wed vs Middleborough - Sheff Wed scored on the 92nd min to get their 1st win of the season 2-1

Barca today scored on the 45thmin plus to pull a draw for half time...

There's many more that I can name but that's just today... Just take it as but don't look too much into it because that's how soccer is.

As long as there's no "foul-play" it's great for the game because it keeps you interested the whole 90 plus minutes..

:tup:

So two weeks ago we let in an 87th minute to PAO. Then the next game we let in a 90th minute equaliser. Then tonight against Aris we let in *another* 90th minute equaliser!

This is getting ridiculous! If our last 3 games had ended in the 86th minute we'd have got 7 points from them - as it is, we've got 2!

Unbelievable.

Dude you think that's bad... check out Olympiakos' record in Europe in recent years... late goals have been our plague.

Just take it as but don't look too much into it because that's how soccer is.

Oh, I wasn't saying that it's dodgy, just very annoying.

Personally I would say the coach needs to work on our players' fitness and/or mental attitude. To concede three late goals in three consecutive games proves they're not really capable of doing their job for the full 90 minutes.

As I say, if we didn't keep letting these late goals in, we wouldn't be staring down the barrel of relegation.

Archived