Phantis Forums

06/07 Squad

Spears

Guys let me just say that i belive Dumitrescu is doing a great job so far!

Maybe because no pressure is on him to succed but, i like his work so far!

Players that are really doing well this season and need more playing time to become bug players:

Illiadis, Balafas, Melissis, Charalabidis, Fernandez

With players like: Arabatzis, Malezas, Tsoulakos and Tsigas given more time thye have the ability to!

With solid players like: Torgelle, Zagorakis, Barcuan, Konstantinidis

We have quite a good squad with plenty of improvement to be made, stay positive guys lets pray for a proper owner and we can be the biggest team in greece which we deserve to be.

If we can get Shikabala, Christodopoulos back every1 watch out coz PAOKARA is coming not only to take the points but to blow up your cars when we leave the stadium. YAMOTO TO CHRISTOS PAOKAA MIA ZOI ALL U ATHENIA CAN GO GET F***ED U ARENT GREEK UR ALL A F***EN DISGRACE!

Guys let me just say that i belive Dumitrescu is doing a great job so far!

Maybe because no pressure is on him to succed but, i like his work so far!

Players that are really doing well this season and need more playing time to become bug players:

Illiadis, Balafas, Melissis, Charalabidis, Fernandez

With players like: Arabatzis, Malezas, Tsoulakos and Tsigas given more time thye have the ability to!

With solid players like: Torgelle, Zagorakis, Barcuan, Konstantinidis

We have quite a good squad with plenty of improvement to be made, stay positive guys lets pray for a proper owner and we can be the biggest team in greece which we deserve to be.

If we can get Shikabala, Christodopoulos back every1 watch out coz PAOKARA is coming not only to take the points but to blow up your cars when we leave the stadium. YAMOTO TO CHRISTOS PAOKAA MIA ZOI ALL U ATHENIA CAN GO GET F***ED U ARENT GREEK UR ALL A F***EN DISGRACE!

If we can keep our current squad together and by some miracle get Christotholopoulos and Sikabala back, we will give teams problems and be more competetive both in Greece and in Europe, that's right Europe because next year, given that we don't screw up like we did this year, we are looking good for a UEFA spot. I'm 100% sure that we would have had a better showing than Xanthi, Irakli, and Atromitos (heck given the way PAO played against Mettalugh today even PAO) if we were playing in the UEFA this year.

Actually I think Bidis will be a free agent.

Bidis is a free agent after the loan. Given that we straighten out our ownership problem, I think he's a player we should keep. Given that we are in the process of developing a lot of young players; if the big 3 stay out of the way with their checkbooks, we should have a strong team in a year or two.

Bidis is a free agent after the loan. Given that we straighten out our ownership problem, I think he's a player we should keep. Given that we are in the process of developing a lot of young players; if the big 3 stay out of the way with their checkbooks, we should have a strong team in a year or two.

PAOK for sure will sign bidis and torghelle. Bidis is no use to PAO anymore, PAO have signed players much better than him. Hopefully PAOK wont go through bankrupsy again and will have the money to buy bidis

Now that Dumitrescu is gone it appears that some of the players that were not too fond of him will be returning to the team.

First and foremost there has been contact between PAOk and Christodoulopoulos, and it appears that the player will soon return to practices with the team.

Also megahed will return back. Last week he failed to return to the team after he was kicked out of the practice by Dumitrescu.

It also appear that some players that have not been getting playing time (Hasiotis, Charalambous, etc.) will probably look for some action.

The questionis what will happen to the players that Dumitrescu brought to the team during the summer, such as Barcauan, Gonzales and the two Peruvians.

This is about the only positive that can come out of the Dimitrescu resignation. I definitely want these guys back on the team, especially Christodoulopoulos. As far as Gonzales and the two Peruvians are concerned how many years are we tied down with these guys. As far a Barcuan, I like the way he plays and I would keep him

I believe Gonzales, and the 2 Peruvians signed for 1 season. Barcauan is on a loan from Shakhtor for 1 season as well.

Of those players I agree that Barcauan has been the best addition to the team. Zegarra has also been ok. rebosio is always injured, and Gonzales is useless in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

Archived