Phantis Forums

Cyprus - Rep. Ireland

Omonoia9

Last time the Irish were in town, it was very close. Can we push for an even better result?

Last time around we absolutely hammered them but lost. Given was in inspired form and Okkas missed a penalty. Unfortunately recent results suggest that Cyprus are in worse condition this time round, but so are Ireland. I think with Konstantinou is such good form we should be looking for a win! :gr:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i smell another arse-whooping!

it is like the players only play up to 20-30% of their standards when they play on the cyprus national side!

some years ago many of the bigger national sides in europe lost or draw whenever playing in cyprus! but that is not the case anymore

5 2 drubbing of the Irish...It was amazing bravo sta paidia!!! Bravo Kypros!! I watched the whole match what a crazy game funny thing is we could have won by more..You have to see the highlites!! Konstantinou man of the match he destroyed the Irish defence!!! He was everywhere!!! Finally we played with heart!! Lets go for a result aginst Wales why not!!

KYPROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

4-2! OVER IRELAND MIRACLE KEEP IT UP

:gr: :gr: :gr:

This was no miracle! Cyprus are the best little team around (compared to teams like Andorra, Leitchenstein, Faroe Islands, etc.) And quite simply Cyprus are better than Ireland! Another thing to bear in mind is that Cyprus have a young side, tha petoume se 4 hronia! :nw:

Just to keep your feet on the ground, never forget the complete raping that Kypro received against Slovakia.

That being said, I have more faith in Cyprus at times than I do in the Greek NT.

Great result! To score 5 goals as well....when was the last time Greece scored 5?

You guys are the little engine that could! :tup:

KYPROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

4-2! OVER IRELAND MIRACLE KEEP IT UP

:gr: :gr: :gr:

This was no miracle! Cyprus are the best little team around (compared to teams like Andorra, Leitchenstein, Faroe Islands, etc.) And quite simply Cyprus are better than Ireland! Another thing to bear in mind is that Cyprus have a young side, tha petoume se 4 hronia! :nw:

I think this was a long time coming also - a promising roster - bravo and congrats

Just to keep your feet on the ground, never forget the complete raping that Kypro received against Slovakia.

That being said, I have more faith in Cyprus at times than I do in the Greek NT.

Great result! To score 5 goals as well....when was the last time Greece scored 5?

You guys are the little engine that could! :tup:

come to your senses tough guy :nono:

Archived