Phantis Forums

Maria Sharapova

dark_horse

Maria Sharapova won the U.S. Open championship title today over Henin-Hardenn in straight sets. It's only her second grand slam title after she won the Wimbeldon title in 2004. She's only 19 years of age, she's got so much tennis ahead of her. Bravo to her, I love watching her play tennis, she's so graceful out there. :D

PS - Mods can you change my question mark into an excalmation point. :rolleyes:

She's an idiot! lol. She wears a ball room dress to play and puts on her fake scream... pathetic! Apart from Danillidou, obviously, my fav women's player is Jelena Jankovic. She has a great personality and has a Greek boyfriend! :tup: In fact I heard a rumour that its you Darkhorse! :P

Tell me something, what has Danillidou done in tennis? Nothing!

Have you seen her lately? :LOL: Fat and out of shape! :LOL:

If you want a player who can deliever the goods, it's SHARAPOVA. I don't care if she's Russian, or if she wears a ball room dress, she's so hot!! :D

If you want a player who can deliever the goods, it's SHARAPOVA. I don't care if she's Russian, or if she wears a ball room dress, she's so hot!! :D

So what you only support someone if they deliver??? And correction, if you want a player that can deliver you support Henin-Hardenne!

• 3 weeks later...

read and cry !

Archived