Phantis Forums

Greece - Spain LIVE

For those of us in the US 6:30am EDT. If you could not get up at 3:30am this morning, Sunday is much easier. I urge you get up and watch, this is sports history in the making. We will have a more difficult game with Spanish then we did with the Americans, :LOL: , but we should we world champions Sunday!

Paidia, what I saw this morning was absolutely amazing. Greece played amazing defense and awesome offense. The Americans can only drive and shoot threes, they cannot play team basketball like Greece. Sigxaritiria stous paixths ths Ellinikhs omadas, kai pame gia to Xriso Metallio. Oleeee, Ellas ole ole, Ellas ole ole, de stamatw na tragoudw pote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got ERT Satellite and I'm in Adelaide, Australia. What time will the game be on for me?? :la:

Looks like 4pm Hellas time (ie. it's a replay on ERT Sat, which is no good because you will already know what happened with the honking horns and celebrations that will be going on around).

http://tvradio.ert.gr/world/?pday=246

It is NET channel that is carrying it live.

ELLADARA KYYYYYYPEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO ELLLLLADDDDAAAAAARAAAAA KYYYYYPELLLLLLLLO FERTE MAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS TOOOOO PAAAAAAGOOOOOSMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELLAS BORIS BORIS NA FERIS TO KYPELO!!! MIA ZWH ELLAS!!

OLE ELLAS OOOOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE DEN STAMATO NA TRAGOUDO POOOOOOOTEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ELLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSS OOOOOOOLLLEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

THA KAPSOUME TON KANADA KAI TON KOSMO AMA PAROUME TO PAGOSMIO!! :gr: :gr: :gr: :box: :box: :box: :box: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

When we beat the Czech Rep in 2004 there was no doubt in my mind that we would take the whole thing and we did! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Now that we have taken down USA i have the same damn feeling. There is no stopping Giannaki and his boys!

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

ELLADARA!!!

Archived