Phantis Forums

SL-R3 (2006-07): Olympiakos - PAOK

Ziaka

Our next game is against Olympiakos at Karaiskaki on Saturday, September 9.

Tough game. If PAOK can get a tie out of this game, it will be great. However I see Olympiakos winning easily this time around.

The game will be televised live on NET in Greece, and on ERT-Sat everywhere else.

No,i just wanted to make sure because lately ANT1 in my home is acting up and doesnt work and i can only see ERT and MEGA and the technician will come the 10 so i had a mini stroke when i saw ANT1. :la:

First of all, who from PAOK pissed off the schedule maker. AEK, Iraklis, Olympiakos, and Panathinaikos in the first 5 games, give me a break. Good thing they felt bad for us and threw Ergotelis in there. Regardless we have to play the games and must adapt accordingly.

The only good things I see is, this PAOK team seems more together with all the turmoil. Last year we got the win, with Miecel having a good game, who is also coming off of a 3 goal performance.

I'm anticipating PAOK putting up a good fight, and hoping for a tie.

2-0 Oly

Have some faith brother, we will take them there. Last year they gave us no chance, and we nailed them. This year they are afraid of us, we will take them. A draw more than likely 1-1, but I would love to see 1-2. (Fernandez to save a bullcrap penalty in the 95th min) :box: :box:

PAOK UNITED!!!!

2 TOGETHER WE WILL SURVIVE AND GET THROUGH THESE TOUGHT TIMES!

PAOKARA MIA ZOI UNITED BOYS!

If there's one reason PAOK will always be okay, is it's fans and their passion for the team.

Spears I'm with you brother.

OSFP - BAOK

12 - 0

Goals by:

3 x Castillo

3 x Rivaldo

3 x Kostandino

2 x Bidis

1 x Zagorakis

That's quite a prediction there.

You should apply for a job at a soccer network, to provide your wealth of knowledge.

United we can beat the kokkalis and vardi's

WE CAN BE THE BIGGEST  TEAM IN GREECE!

anything else that athenia have to say is useless to us!

PAOK bring a result in kairaskaki and were going places boys

Yeah going places....B' Ethniki :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What does that say for your team? You couldn't beat B' Ethniki team on week 1?

Archived