Phantis Forums

dimitrakis

Guys you have a lot of new players on the team, and must give the team time to come together. I think when it is all said and done ARIS will be OK in the Superleague.

Anyway, it's nice to have 3 team from Thesaloniki in the A Ethniki again.

You'll never get to if you keep denying us tickets.

Untill greek fans understand that soccer is a sport and not war and that people with families or fans from other teams or even other countries need to be safe to watch a game and not die or get injured by doing so i believe is better if nobody gets tickets...When i was younger i had been in salonika and patra and kriti to watch my team and there was no problem but now my friend i could not go to Oaka to watch Aek-Pao-Osfp with the way that the system works(or better doesnt work)..... :tdown:

Untill greek fans understand that soccer is a sport and not war and that people with families or fans from other teams or even other countries need to be safe to watch a game and not die or get injured by doing so i believe is better if nobody gets tickets...When i was younger i had been in salonika and patra and kriti to watch my team and there was no problem but now my friend i could not go to Oaka to watch Aek-Pao-Osfp with the way that the system works(or better doesnt work)..... :tdown:

I understand where you're coming from, but to give in to a few that ruin it for the majority of us is the wrong approach. The key is to having increased security at games or maybe addapting the system in England of screening and keeping an eye on known "Holigans" (I guess first you need to identify them).

Anyway, my comment was more as a joke, than anything.

• 2 months later...

Archived