Phantis Forums

Wisla Krakow - Iraklis

Irlandos

IRAKLARA

IRAKLARA

IRA

IRA

OMADARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRAVO PAIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THA TOUS FAME STO KAFTAZOGLEIO!

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :gr: :gr:

O Iraklis kratise oi elliniki simmea psila simmera!!!!

ps- any other IRA fans around?

• 2 weeks later...

this was all set up to be Iraklis shitty year, thats why the 1-0 in poland was a big shock.....

Ira has blown every game this year.

Greek football is dying fast........its awful. :(

I agree, there's no better adjective than to describe it than "dying", not just at club level but at international too. Once this "hrisei gengia" goes (and with Vryzas, Tsartas, Kapsis and soon Zagoraki, Dellas, and Fyssas) that gengia is going... who steps in??? Greek football really is dying and to be honest I dont see any sotiria. :(

there are some good players and talents theres no doubts there...ironically we have more players abroad now than before (people always said that was an issue before in why we were bad :whistle: ) our teams just cant hold it together.

I have definitly had hope because of some of the young players that show a lot of promise (Lagos, Koiliaras, Samaras, Salpiggidis, Mantzios, Pappas etc) but if there teams cant get it together maybe its useless. But the talent to replace them is there...no doubt.

Everything we have said in the past that would 'help' Greek soccer in reality just made it worse. "We need more foreign players to come to the league, foreign coaches to change mentality, more players abroad...." these types of pre-euro2004 stuff.... and has any of that made a difference? yeah.....for the worse apparently.

Archived