Phantis Forums

xanthi-dinamo voukourestiou

xanthifan

can xanthi go to the next round?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. can xanthi go to the next round?

• a)yes
    • b)no

this is really upsetting. Greek teams simply cant win......we have the talent, its just not going to happen.....

even PAO looks shaky to win tonight.........

dont mean to boast but it really does depend on us again to get some respect out there for the league- AGAIN.

put in Manolis....Vryzas was never going to help this team.

manolis is playing ;)

xanthi made a big mistake by leaving manso out(cause when he got subbed in the 40+ minute xanthi woke up again)

2-3 super goal by quintana

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a draw will be good for xanthi and greek football in general ;)

also if xanthi can equalize in start of the 2nd half then they might get a lucky win! :gr: :gr:

btw when xanthi was 1-0 up they could have scored another 1 and a really doubt that the score would have been something like this <_<

this is really upsetting. Greek teams simply cant win......we have the talent, its just not going to happen.....

File mou I disagree. What talent???

Take each team... Olympiakos have a wonderful midfield in Djole, Ribo, and Castillo. Konstantinou is a handful up front to when in form and Okkas makes things happen. BUT look at the defensive section of the team... WHAT TALENT???

PAO have some very good players in Salpi, Pap, Ivanschitz and Romero, but none are world class! Then look at other positions namely the defence... MORRIS?? etc..

PAOK... well Goumenos has killed them.

AEK, they are they only team on the up at the moment ut thats because they fell so low! AEK have NEVER won a game in the CL!

Xanthi rose through the ranks in Greece because of their solid defence, but that defence was only solid for the Greek league and now its not as strong!

Our recent failiure/slump is based on 2 fronts:

1) We are going through a talent drought, and the little talent we do have we dont promote.

2) The atmospheres in Greece arent as intimidating anymore. When Hearts played AEK in Greece this year you could here the Hearts fans... THAT NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED A FEW YEARS AGO!

We are on a down turn and I hate to say this but PAO can't win the UEFA Cup file mou, no Greek team can.

File mou I disagree. What talent???

Take each team... Olympiakos have a wonderful midfield in Djole, Ribo, and Castillo. Konstantinou is a handful up front to when in form and Okkas makes things happen. BUT look at the defensive section of the team... WHAT TALENT???

PAO have some very good players in Salpi, Pap, Ivanschitz and Romero, but none are world class! Then look at other positions namely the defence... MORRIS?? etc..

PAOK... well Goumenos has killed them.

AEK, they are they only team on the up at the moment ut thats because they fell so low! AEK have NEVER won a game in the CL!

Xanthi rose through the ranks in Greece because of their solid defence, but that defence was only solid for the Greek league and now its not as strong!

Our recent failiure/slump is based on 2 fronts:

1) We are going through a talent drought, and the little talent we do have we dont promote.

2) The atmospheres in Greece arent as intimidating anymore. When Hearts played AEK in Greece this year you could here the Hearts fans... THAT NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED A FEW YEARS AGO!

We are on a down turn and I hate to say this but PAO can't win the UEFA Cup file mou, no Greek team can.

id be happy to answer that later, but there are more young stars rising in the greek league than years i can remember, and more talented foreigners with actual credibilty than i can remember too. a good example is the Kiliaras kid from Ergotelis....

as for atmospheres- OAKA has an AWFUL atmosphere. People laugh when i prefer Leoforos but its so true......look at PAO home performances since leaving Leoforos ......HUGE difference.

you think i beleive PAO can win uefa.....:LOL: come on man... this team is not 100% to go past Zoporzika.... of course i dont think PAO have a chance...UEFA is much harder competition the last 3 years than ever before.

but who cares for now........out of all people....KAZAKIS SCORED!!!!!!! 3-3!!!!

UEFA is much harder competition the last 3 years than ever before.

Very true Drakos, look at the scores so far :o

Hertha Berlin 2-2 OB Odease

Slovan Liberec 2-0 Red Star Belgrade :(

Artmedia 2-1 Espanyol

No teams are pushovers anymore, and now this 3-3 Dinamo scored with only 3 shots on goal :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

pizanovski is usually a great keeper.

this is ridiculous. Yet again Greek teams lose in the last minute....ti moira......

good luck to ALL Greek teams...we are in competition with Romania (and going to be blown away it seems) and Russia....so even to OSFP good luck <_< :gr: ......

Ela re Panathinaikara, Iraklara, and ATROMITARA MOY!!!!!! make history!

Go here:

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?showforum=13

There you will find rankings for the past 2 years and rankings for the next 3 years, and where Greece stands in each of the year and how many teams we will have in Europe.

For next season we have 6 teams in Europe, since we barely held off Romania at the last minute with the PAOK win over Rennais, but for the season after that we are in 15th place and downhill from there. It is almost certain that in the 2008-09 season Greece will have 4 teams in Europe and that his will continue for several years after that.

mantzouraki figes monos sou, dn exeis filotimo?

o kirios garmpozis giati epaikse, pou ton thimithike xafnika? parti ekane o ze kalanka apo ekei, xoma kai o pizanofski. exoume kai leme:

pizanfski=xoma

antzas=tromeros paixtis, timi gia tin xanthi pou exei tetoion paixti

visio=poli metrios

machraze= dn katalavaino giati dn epaikse o torosidis

garmpozis= xoris sxolio(anthlios)

zouela=xalia kai autos

mesera=para poli kalos

kintana=fastastiko mats

mparkoglou=poli metrios

olizadebe=psofios

labriakos=kalos

oi allages:manso=poli kalos

kazakis=poli kalos

fogassa=epaikse ligo alla edeikse oti einai kalos

as for atmospheres- OAKA has an AWFUL atmosphere. People laugh when i prefer Leoforos but its  so true......look at PAO home performances since leaving Leoforos ......HUGE difference.

I agree 100%! And going back to Xanthi this tie isnt over yet but Manso HAS to play the whole game

Archived