Sign in to follow this  
xanthifan

xanthi-dinamo voukourestiou

can xanthi go to the next round?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. can xanthi go to the next round?

• a)yes
    • b)no

gia mena i klirosi einai eukoli kai nomizo pos i xanthi tha paizei kai ton xeimona uefa fetos, anite re xanthara

to proto mats tha ginei entos 14 semptemvriou kai to deutero sto voukouresti 28 tou idiou mina

Xanthi will be underdogs but CAN go through. :)

They have to be careful though because Romanian football is on an upsurge after a prolonged slump.

Xanthi will be underdogs but CAN go through. :)

They have to be careful though because Romanian football is on an upsurge after a prolonged slump.

Totaly agree about the Romanian football on the rise

I on the other hand don't think that Xanthi have a chance of going through.... Only if they get an away goal

Xanthi must knock Dinamo Bucuresti out so that they won't overtake us in the UEFA pts. I have faith in Xanthi.

First Leg - Xanthi 1-0 Dinamo Bucuresti

Second Leg - Dinamo Bucuresti 2-1 Xanthi

(Xanthi goes thru on away goals) ;)

ainte re xanthira, etsi aisiodoksei na eiste oloi kai na thimaste pos mono i xanthi kai o vazelos tha dosoun fetos vathmous stin ellada

i roumanoi(distixos gia emas) einai se para poli kali forma, sto telaiuteo tous mats simera nikisan ektos 0-4 se antithesi me emas pou dn mporesame na nikisoume ton ergoteli

Dinamo are an excellent side but I have faith in the Hellenic spirit! Ela Xanthi mou, skise tous!

things seems to be very difficult, dinamo plays great and xanthi not so good,

yesterday dinamo won 0-2 against uta, danciulescu was the scorer of the two goals

they have 18 points in 6 games 6/6 and they are first in roumanian championship

Edited by xanthifan

Don't know much about Dinamo Bucharest; therefore, i will not make a prediction.

What I can do, is wish good luck to Xanthi. :tup:

I know something about Dinamo Bucuresti, there a Romanian club who are looking to overtake Greece in the UEFA rankings unless if Xanthi can beat the living s*** out of them. :D

eisitiria telos kai rekor eisitirion, ante oloi mazi na tous gamisoume :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

distixos etsi einai, i dinamo tin kanei xavale tin steaoua, 6/6 sto roumaniko protathlima me katapliktiki epithesi kai amina, alla pisteuo pos i xanthi tha tous gamisei tin mana :D :D :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

1-3 with 1 header and 2 shoots on goal!

if football was that simply every game would end 15-19!

greece is coursed once again <_<

xanthi had 1 or 2 good chances to get the 2-2 and get back into the game but their defence is also pure amature today!

from now on i really doubt that smaller teams like xanthi will purchase players like olisadebe(expencive signings) cause they cannot no matter what they do get a good run in europe!

from now on i really doubt that smaller teams like xanthi will purchase players like olisadebe(expencive signings) cause they cannot no matter what they do get a good run in europe!

Is Olisadebe playing?

this is really upsetting. Greek teams simply cant win......we have the talent, its just not going to happen.....

even PAO looks shaky to win tonight.........

dont mean to boast but it really does depend on us again to get some respect out there for the league- AGAIN.

put in Manolis....Vryzas was never going to help this team.

Nice comeback just before halftime 2 - 3

I dont see how xanthi would go thru to next round even if they tie this game. Dinamo will surley win at home.