Phantis Forums

SL-R2 (2006-07): PAOK - Iraklis

Ziaka

YOU GUYS WELL ALWAYS BE SCARED OF US!

Man your a moron, this is football and not war!!

What kind of mentality do you have by sayin "YOU GUYS WELL ALWAYS BE SCARED OF US!"? is your goal in life to scear/intimidate people off rather then beat them on the pitch??

And if thats tru then its people like you that is wrong with the world...

your one twisted person

Miecel has been a solid player for us, and with Salpigidis gone, he will get a chance to play more. He always seems to score in derby games. Last year, I believe he scored on a beutiful shot against Olympiakos in Athens. I would be interested to see what is his goal/per game played average while wearing the black and white.

Anyone have video footage of the goals? I'd love to see them. GO PAOK!

Hollywood! obviously u been living under ur mums tit for a very long time!

Life and the world out their is very cruel little boy and it can be hell, if things dont go ur way!

SOCCER is war my friend it is a battle if you have eveyr played the game at any level u will understand (this does not include RAMSGATE over 35's)

WHEN PAOK WINS IT MEANS ALOT TO ITS FANS, it brings the week that they had at work to an end in a good way! and it also gives us a victory over those malakes we beat!

IT GIVES US A SENSE OF SUPERIORITY! if you cant understand this dont blame me my firend!

MY COMMENT CAME FROM THE FACT THAT YOU POSTED SOMETHING NEGATIVE IN A FORUM THAT IS NOT OPEN TO THOSE KIND OF POSTS FROM OTHER SUPPORTERS.

YOU COME TO THE TOUMBA AND SCREAM s%$#! LIKE THAT PAOK WILL LOSE 3-1 TO IRAKLIS YOU WILL DIE AND i dont blame people for that!

now because your confused about ur team and ur upbringing dont blame PAOK!

beacuase u can only dream OF loving ur team PAOPOUTANESGOI the way we love paok dont try and be nice and throw dirt at me!

SO AGAIN IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT PAOK F*** OFF!

Enough said...

all i did was post a predicion and youve taken it to heart.. Youve managed to insault me, take cheap shots at my personal life (not to mention parents)...

youve proved a couple of things to me and they are:

Your a Hooligan (and proud of it)

Dumbwitted

small man

P.S im going to keep posting my predicions in every game that is played so learn to live with it or go somewhere else...

Guest Ramsgate_Over_35s

Youll be standing next to a hectic rotary kita anthropo pou vrikame!

m#$%! grow up over 35's and got a rotary ton m#$%!!

You started knocking my team!

I live and breath Ramsgate gam0t0 im a Ramsgate Ultra. What ill do is go down to Earlwood Music Centre and buy a fake PAOK Simea as Goumenos your club president doesnt even have the mialo to licence his products and do burnouts on it this Sunday at Grand Parade.

Come and cheer me on Mal!

Bro I also heard in Thessaloniki its ok to have sex with your own cousins. That explains why your cuz didnt complain last nite. She loved my bouts bro.

Whats wrong with Rotaries ive spent big $$$ and it does 8's down the quarter if u have one ball come and run me we'll race for pinks.

And so what if im 35 and drive a Rotary its part of my collection bro i also have a GTHO and Walkinshaw are you going to give me scata about that as well.

Why dont u come on your Goumenos sponsored donkey and check out the hektic burn out im going to do on ur flag this Sunday :LOL:

Youll be standing next to a hectic rotary kita anthropo pou vrikame!

m#$%! grow up over 35's and got a rotary ton m#$%!!

You started knocking my team!

I live and breath Ramsgate gam0t0 im a Ramsgate Ultra. What ill do is go down to Earlwood Music Centre and buy a fake PAOK Simea as Goumenos your club president doesnt even have the mialo to licence his products and do burnouts on it this Sunday at Grand Parade.

Come and cheer me on Mal!

Bro I also heard in Thessaloniki its ok to have sex with your own cousins. That explains why your cuz didnt complain last nite. She loved my bouts bro.

Whats wrong with Rotaries ive spent big $$$ and it does 8's down the quarter if u have one ball come and run me we'll race for pinks.

And so what if im 35 and drive a Rotary its part of my collection bro i also have a GTHO and Walkinshaw are you going to give me scata about that as well.

Why dont u come on your Goumenos sponsored donkey and check out the hektic burn out im going to do on ur flag this Sunday :LOL:

Listen mate this forum is for PAOK fans so get nicked. Clowns like you jump on and try to kill it for the rest of us. Now that you got your little thrill and think that you are tough, pack your little bag and piss off back to where you came from.

Guest Ramsgate_Over_35s

I hear chix from Thessaloniki put out.

Is that how u were born :LOL: ?

Im not leaving till Britany Spears apologises for knocking the team i love.

We'll be in the A - League soon u wait and see Polities is my cuz and from Ramsgate he wants us to be the second team from Sydney in the A League.

Did you hear that Fernandez and Spears were in the spa after the PAOK game.

Fernandez says to Spears - "I smell cum bro"

Spears says "sorry bro i burped"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for the video footage DrGonzo, I appreciate it!

Nice goals, hopefully a sign of other great things to come.

This is a final warning to Hollywood, Spears and now also Ramsgate_Over_35s.

Stop with personal attacks, and keep your posts about the subject at hand. The next step will be warnings and moderation preview for those who don't comply with the rules of the forum.

Unfortunately I am forced to close this topic for now.

Archived