Phantis Forums

PAO Jersey Time Line

XXX-18T

giati na min einai etsi i emfanisi tis omadas?? giati mono gia fetos??? to trifilli to megalo kai etsi aplo fenete para poly oraio para mesa ston kyklo... kai tha ithela na do prasini mplouza me prasina sortsakia kai prasines kaltses!!!

I am not a collector, but the 2008 jersey is very attractive. I bought one for my nephiew (his dad is my brother in law, a good friend, and gavros, so double the benefit :P )

I like the simplicity and the way the trifili is so prominent. IMO, the best jersey is the one you see Domazos wearing agains Ajax in my avatar. Plain green with a big trifili and nothing else (no ads, no adidas, no decals and galonia).

Edited by cyberfish

athinaios.. go to www.greenteam.gr and order one.

i ordered 2

ha, ha, nikosvazelas has a lot of money I see. It's 70 euro each (that's US$100).

Athinaie, I ordered mine from greenteam.gr online. I got one for my nephew because his name day is coming up. I will wait to get mine at Monastiraki when I go this May. I hope to get one that does not say "cosmote" in front, even if it's bootleg B)

Thanks guys.

The price is $65 Euros, plus 35 for shipping to countries out of Europe. If 1 US $= 1.5 E, then it's very expensive, more than $160 US! Wow!

I'll have to find a "copy" and actually I'd like it better without the Cosmote.

Monastiraki, heh? ;)

snip

Monastiraki, heh? ;)

ha, ha, its amazing what you can find in Monastiraki. It's like e-bay in the streets.

There is a store on the right from the station after you pass the Library of Adrianos, that has just about every jersey you can imagine. I went there with my nephew and he drove the store owner crazy. He made him pull down more than twenty jerseys before he decided on a Kaka one.

Years ago I bought a nice Pao jersey with Warzycha's name on it. I went home and wore it several times before I realized the trifili had four leaves :LOL: I still have it somewhere.

My wife says im sick, you decide....

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Favorite Jersey :nw:

Posted Image

Posted Image

if you are referring to the striped interamerican one... well its my favourite too...

you might think im sick but it felt a little more of a derby when it was green and white stripes vs red and white stripes...

xx, this is a great collection! You know which one is my favorite. Did you buy the 2008 jersey yet?

Thanks. Domazos jersey would be your favourite Cyber :)

As for the 2008 jersey i am waiting for my first child to come out in July so i am planning on buying 2 home and away Domazos and Saravakos one for me and for her or she we don't know yet :) .

there's rumours of a third anniversary jersey is this true?

As for the 2008 jersey i am waiting for my first child to come out in July so i am planning on buying 2 home and away Domazos and Saravakos one for me and for her or she we don't know yet :) .

Hey, congratulations on the upcoming addition to the family. There is no better experience in the world. Add a couple of PAO jerseys and you are a close to nirvana as you'll ever get :tup:

• 1 month later...

I finally spoke with someone on the phone (It took four or five calls. They let it ring, then pick it up and hang up to make it stop!) at GreenTeam.

They promised they will dig for my order. The lady seemed exaperated and promised to look for my order tomorrow so I don't have to wait on the phone while they are digging through papers. She seemed to imply that they are just way behind in their orders and at one point she mentioned they are just finishing orders from the 14th (January?).

Needles to say my nephew did not get the jersey for his b-day last month :evil:

Fast Greek the site you mentioned says "pre-order". I think everyone gets their jerseys from the official store but I am not sure. Hopefully someone else here has some more info.

Congrats for the upcoming kid. :tup:

Guest TheLegend

im thinking to order one from www.sportarena.gr is any good?

I have never used it but I know alot of people do. Except from what I saw when I looked on it last time its way overpriced..

I saw a Borja jersey for sale right AFTER he was loaned for $200

As for the 2008 jersey i am waiting for my first child to come out in July so i am planning on buying 2 home and away Domazos and Saravakos one for me and for  her or she we don't know yet :) .

Congrats for the upcoming kid. :tup:
Thanks mate :tup:

BTW stay away from www.theftarena.com :)