Phantis Forums

FIFA 2007

Ziaka

Finally they've put more than 2 Greek team in this game.

i tell you what FIFA 2000 was the best because it had the whole greek league in there..

I'm definitely going to buy this one as it's online as well (meaning that you can play online with others)

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Overall don't really like 07... There was so much hipe for this game and it's gotten bad reviews from players... 1 thing is for sure the defending is terrible.

Better luck next time EA & I guess we're going to wait for the 08 version to see if there's any BIG changes and/or enhancements

crap game....glad i didnt buy it.

Ea Sports is a total joke. Every year they put a few nice new features and another year take them out. This year the gameplay is good but often awkward at defending, trying to get the players RUN and MOVE to the Ball and the passes are reallllly slower than real life, some of them will be a semi-distant pass on the ground it will take a long time and of course the receiving player is locked in place, so he cant move to the ball.......

People who try to defend this game just dont get it.....Computer Game Technology in general is so advanced and amazing in these ages than FIFA 07. The game has so much more potential than that, and dont kid us and say this is the most advanced they could do.....its differnces from 2004 are hardly anything except a few quirks corrected, and other mistakes made....

Also no PAOK......however there is "Thessaloniki"

They should really let hardcore footballers (as in players AND fans) have a say in what theyre doing......its really pathetic, but i guess people will still flock to buy new copies every year hoping theyve actually done a decent job....

Anyone who didn't like FIFA 2007 should try out Winnin Eleven Pro Soccer ("Pro Evolution Soccer" outside the US), the movements are realistic and not mechanic-like as you might see in some sports games. The master league section is great, you can buy, sell, trade, scout players and build up a team from scratch.

I haven't really tried the others, but it's hard to see a soccer game being better than this one. I'm waiting for the 2007 addition to come out in Feb. in the U.S. for playstation.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who didn't like FIFA 2007 should try out Winnin Eleven Pro Soccer ("Pro Evolution Soccer" outside the US), the movements are realistic and not mechanic-like as you might see in some sports games. The master league section is great, you can buy, sell, trade, scout players and build up a team from scratch.

I haven't really tried the others, but it's hard to see a soccer game being better than this one. I'm waiting for the 2007 addition to come out in Feb. in the U.S. for playstation.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

THAT GAME IS AWESOME!

Pro Evolution has too many fouls though and that is the only downside other wise...

:nw: :nw:

To fifa06 eihe kai ton Paok alla me to onoma Thessaloniki opos fantazomai kai to fifa07.

Oso gia paihnidi podosfairou alla manager EA Sports manager 07 ehei olo to elliniko protathlima eno se pproigoumenes ekdoseis de to eihe.

Otan i EA zitise ta dikaiomata ton ellinikon omadon gia na tis valei se paihnidia shedon oles ektos apo Olympiako,Paok,kai Paniliako ekeini tin epihi eihan arnithei.Oles i proigoymenes ekdoseis eihan aytes tis treis omades sin tou PAO pou stis arhes tou 2000 edose ta dikaiomata.den thymamai tin hronia.

Den ftaei diladi i Ea alla i omades pou fantazomai tha zitisan lefta...

Archived