Phantis Forums

Larisa-Kayserispor!

drakos13

Larissa lost in Kayserispor 2-0 and were eliminated. It was the first time that a Turkish team eliminated a Greek team....

Larissa lost in Kayserispor 2-0 and were eliminated. It was the first time that a Turkish team eliminated a Greek team....

And it is the first time that Kayserispor goes to a European tournament!!!

I saw this match and it was a very exiting game. Both teams fought it was nice to watch this game. MOst important thing is how fair players were. Players from both teams helped each other after man down and many hand shakes .

It was great to see how many greeks came to Kayseri, and visited the city after the game. Kayseri not only offers historical things.

Kayseri is a very modern city in central Anatolia and a important industrial center for Turkey. Kayseri offers his citizen very good job chances cause of the automotive and mechanical industry and a very good infrastructure,modern hospitals and Kayseri has very low criminal rate. (Population : 800.000) .Also Kayseri has a very big and modern University.

The city is ready for Europe and Kayserispor is also ready for Europe.

I forget to say : Kayseri has two teams who plays in Turkish Super League ! K.Erciyesspor and Kayserispor! The two clubs spend much money in to the youth wiht having football academies! Larissa lost not to any Turkish team, Larissa lost to a big football power in Turkey beside the clubs in Istanbul or how you say in Konstantinople.

If you are interested to travel to Kayseri here is the official City Site

City of Kayseri (click on English :) )

you can also watch pictures of the city. I wish every city would be like Kayseri in Turkey.

oh weve heard of Kayseri...or Kaisareia (Ceasarea) ..... city of Cesar....

i got to see them play vs Besiktas in Inonu last october and they were a good team they just needed more confidence... Im sad they had to beat Larisa but still good luck to them, i think well see some surprises from them this year.

Turkcell...it seems like you might be from Kayseri? Or just work for their tourism board?

:P

Archived