Phantis Forums

Levadiakos - Olympiakos

dark_horse

You know that's a good point.... Resting players... It's been proven that he doesn't. I will be a bit upset if I see 7 or more regular team starters play in this match. This is the PERFECT opportunity for some of the younger guys or the ones that haven't played (lets say 45min).. Lets see some youth in the line-up and some new talent get the win....

;)

don't forget we need to now warm up for the Kipelo

keep in mind that Rivaldo won't be playing and we haven't won a big derby w/o Rivaldo for some time

so Sollied will put in a mix of regulars and bench players

we need to prepare for AEK as we speak

AEK is 3-1 v Olympiakos in the kipelo finals so i want to cut into it on May 6th

With Oly already a champion i think Solid should give the yong playes and the players from the bench more playing time. Yes Oly still has the Kypello but i don't think that resting your starters will have a negative inpact for Oly. Score i think Oly will tie this one because Levadiakos need the points so they are going to play tought....

3:0

I am ashamed and frustrated

Better put the juvenile team

Obviously nobody is interested, neither th players nor the forum members

even the PAO fans are not her to ridicule (this time rightly so)

Rivaldo is in brazil I hope he does not see it

What I'm dissapointed about everyone is not the scoreline it's the players that actually played... I can't believe that Sollied still used some of the main starters for this match... This was a meaninless match that we should've seen some of our lesser known players and we didn't....

Dissapointed in that fact not dissapointed w/ the result....

Now we concentrate on the KYPELLO

Spoken like a true Vazelo. Na pesoun ta poulimena mounakia!

yeah because everytime OFI loses to PAO it has nothing to do with PAO being a superior team...i mean cuz PAO beats a low end team is really rare...its because its the same owner, and players have ZERO integrity on OFI and will intentionally lose a game, all the goalposts they hit are purely intentional, to make it look like they are trying. That theory is pure bullshit, especially with so many OFI players speaking out about it like Maxlas. Nobody "intentionally loses" because the owner prefers the result... player get bonuses to win on both sides and this is both their jobs....they are professionals and play to win. You can say the typical m*****ES like "tzigger fines them if they win or doesnt pay them" which is pure bullshit because there are CONTRACTS and there are COURTS to protect that sort of thing. Seriously if Demis owned Kallithea would it be a conspiracy everytime xanoumia beats them??????please we both know who was going to win these types of games...

I want OFI to stay up because OFI have some decent players, and actually get FANS unlike Levadiakos who plays in a garbage dump in Attiki...OFI can grow...... from a PAO fans persepective my incentive for OFI to stay up is because some PAO players go on loan and get experience there (like Nwafor)

I want OFI to stay up because OFI have some decent players, and actually get FANS unlike Levadiakos who plays in a garbage dump in Attiki...

ummm...Levadeiakos plays in.....Levadia

about 120 km to the north of Athens

no s%$#!. my apologies Livadia is not in attiki. youre right. But they do play in a dump practically, and there avg attendance is half of OFI so they wont be missed...

You can say the typical m*****ES like "tzigger fines them if they win or doesnt pay them" which is pure bullshit because there are CONTRACTS and there are COURTS to protect that sort of thing.

Thats a joke my friend. Courts that protect the Greek league. Its not only the players but the refs in this relationship. All you need is to take care of one defender or a goalkeeper and thats how you can buy a result. Lets be real, this relationship between the two is a disgrace.

Bravo to Lemonis and Levadiako for looking Oly in the eyes and winning a very inmportant game for them. As for Oly yes you guys are right it's a meanles game because we are the champions but you should still play like the champions. About Solint i think he should have played some young guys instead of the same 11....

Archived