Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfer period

Ziaka

One day some of you will understand that we are in the proffesional era of football and money talks and bullsh@t walks.Salpi did what was right for him and his carrer and helped his favorite club with money and players.Your president sucks but you guys honestly can not blame the player.

Well said ;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i doubt that prodoti did what was right for him financially and from a career perspective. he'll be getting 100K euro more a year.... for someone who's on 600 or 700 it doesnt make much of a difference, for poor folk like us it's a huge amount. he's also going to a team which has had 39 signings in the past 3 years. with an unstable lineup i doubt they'll see any glory.

anyway, the prodoti was a PAOKtsi when he went up to 8ura 4 and told them to shut up. the prodoti was a PAOKtsi when he distinguished publicly the good fans from the bad, the prodoti was a PAOKtsi when he endorsed the collection of money from the fans, the prodoti was a PAOKtsi when he was the only player in the entire squad who was actually paid, the prodoti was PAOKtsi when he wore our fanclub's scarf. (HE MAY AS WELL HAVE GONE TO ATROMITOS... HE WOULD HAVE FITTED IN WELL)

dont sit there telling me that what he did was in the best interests of PAOK. frankly to me he's dead, he's history and im gonna get on with my life supporting PAOK and try to finish off goumeno the cnut.

if u guys responding were PAOKtsides, you'd see things differently... just drop the matter and leave it up to the sundesmous.....

ps. death to goumeno.... bring back the violence. :)

PAOKARA!

Guys I'm new here, so take it easy on me. First I want to wish Salpigidis good luck with PAO (just not when they play us). It's not a top secret that there's financial imbalance in the greek league; therfore, until there's a change PAOK will occasionally loose players of this caliber. I think we first need to clear up our ownership problems, and then concentrate on locking up our young players (Christothoulopoulos, Illiadis, etc.).

Finally, it's good to talk to fellow Paoktsides.

Welcome to the forums Paoktsis, it's always great to see new PAOK fans in here!

Hello Paoktsi and welcome to this forum.

As for the Salpi deal, yes if PAOK was run like business the Salpi transfer would have been just a normal business transaction. Happens all the time in football.

Unfortunately PAOK is not run as a real business. It actually run badly by people that have no clue how to run a football team. Goumenos has run the team into the ground with serious mistakes (Louka case, UEFA Cup this season). The only thing he managed to do is increse the debt, and now that he sees that he will not last long he is cashing in by selling the best players. The question is how much of the 1.7 mil from the Salpi trade will go to the team and how much to Goumenos's pockets?

One thing is clear, Goumenos has to leave PAOK, and people that know how to run a team need to take over.

PAOK has received an official offer from Liverpool for lazaros Christodoulopoulos.

The Liverpool offer is as follows:

150,000 euro and also the following additional bonuses:

100,000 Euro if he plays in 10 official Liverpool games

200,000 Euro if he plays in 20 official Liverpool games

300,000 Euro if he plays in 30 official Liverpool games

PS: Fernandez would also be a big loss to us, if Goumenos decides to sell him too.

Last thing I want to see, is Tochouroglou crashing into the posts, every time he tries to dive for a save, again. :(

It seems PAOK has an offer from Boavista Porto for Megahed. They would like the player on loan basis. Considering that the player will get minimal playing time it is possible that PAOk will agree to this.

Fernandez is to sign a new contract.

Good news. It would be bad to loose another young player.

Anyone have any updates on Christotholopoulos, any chance of him returning to PAOK? I know there was a counteroffer to Liverpool, but I want to see this guy back in the black and white, where he belongs.

APATEONA XRISTODOULOPOULO :whistle:

Thanks for the news Paok04.

It looks like he's not heading to Liverpool, but non the less we lost another one.

Another player who will probably end up with an Athenian team. :angry:

Archived