Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfer period

Ziaka

About 200 PAOK fans have taken over PAE offices in order to protest the impending move of Salpi to PAO. Looks like this transfer is going to take place despite the supporters revolt. It looks like Goumenos is a greedy prick and is determined to destroy the club. The money from his transfer will just disappear in a hole and so will Goumenos. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Man no offence but if anything Pao is getting ripped off bad i mean 2 Million $$ + 3 players (one being perminant) for salpi is way to good :unsure:

However as long as thoes three players arnt that important (i.e Torgelle, Tsigas, Theo, Andric,) then i welcome the move :tup:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man no offence but if anything Pao is getting ripped off bad i mean 2 Million $$ + 3 players (one being perminant) for salpi is way to good :unsure:

However as long as thoes three players arnt that important (i.e Torgelle, Tsigas, Theo, Andric,) then i welcome the move :tup:

Dude to be honest I think he is worth more than that. The guy is really good. If he was English he would be worth far more than he is right now. I think PAO are getting him for nothing.

personally i feel cheated by salpi being sold to the bazeles. i paid good money for my season ticket so we wouldnt have to sell him and in the end that c0ck sucker sold him off to benefit his own pocket.

uparxei mono mia lusi paidia..... na skotwsoume to goumeno. he has to die. there is no other way about it. goumeno must not live. he must pay for his crime against PAOKtsides. the pr1ck never put any of his own money into PAE and in his few years there, managed to more than double our debts. this is a crime. he must pay in blood.

uparxei mono mia lusi paidia..... na skotwsoume to goumeno. he has to die. there is no other way about it. goumeno must not live. he must pay for his crime against PAOKtsides. the pr1ck never put any of his own money into PAE and in his few years there, managed to more than double our debts. this is a crime. he must pay in blood.

My friend relax,it is a sport and not war so i understand how you feel but kill somebody over this is not the way to go.Paok will find its way iventually and get rid of bastards like him.

either salpi becomes a laiko irwa or sells out and the money disappears... only way to prevent signing is by kidnapping him at the airport when the plane lands. that isnt unrealistic.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THE CONTROVERSIAL ONES!!! :LOL:

Ah dude, you crack me up :LOL: Just don't go doing anything stupid because if you get life in prison I'll miss you on these boards you crazy son of a bitch. :LOL: :nw:

How many players have left PAOK since the end of last season?

At least now there will be some money to pay the players. I mean if that doesn't happen they wont even play. So whats worse losing Salpi or half the team refusing to practice and not play.

January is not that far away and if things get worse financially you will undoubtedly see more players appealing to be released.

In my opinion the move was inevitable. Maybe it should have been made earlier to spark a higher interest in Salpi and get more for him.

either salpi becomes a laiko irwa or sells out and the money disappears... only way to prevent signing is by kidnapping him at the airport when the plane lands. that isnt unrealistic.

Ah dude, you crack me up :LOL: Just don't go doing anything stupid because if you get life in prison I'll miss you on these boards you crazy son of a bitch. :LOL: :nw:

The funny part is that people actually tried to kidnap him at the airport and take him back to salonika. :LOL:

I dont think PAOK will be ready for AEK who will be too strong....but PAOK do have to be more optimistic with that transfer.......Torghelle simply got a handful of games and couldnt finish last year....you could tell he was the type of player where once he finally does start scoring hell keep it up....Tsigkas is also a really quick talented player not as good as Salpi but him and Torghelle will provide more than Salpi for the team overall .....

and Xaralambidis is great at set peices and was the leagues leader in assists last year.....

dont know anything about Gonzalez/Rebocio, but PAOK made out pretty well stregthening the team....you guys need to lose the chip on your shoulder about Salpiggidis....And of course you hate Goumenos I dont know the details but Salpiggidis was not likely to stay forever- and he squeezed an excellent deal from PAE Panathiniakos and PAOK has now more depth and talent on the squad....

PAOK defeinitly stronger than with Salpiggidis.

and if you get the bidis of Wisla Krakow last year in europe.....PAOK will be an extremely tough side to beat for all UEFA teams.....at least in Touba.....

Makedonomahos is right, Goumenos needs to be hung at the front gates of Gate 4 as a reminder to future presidents not to F*** with our team. Guys, I know Salpi was always going to leave PAOK I would have rather he left to play in Europe, where he would develop into a better player. This is bullshit not happy about this one bit.

Salpi we wish you all the Best at PAO good luck, there are no hard feelings from our end, in the end you had no choice......

This just goes to show that PAOK despite having one of the biggest following for any Greek club, is still a mediocre team who sells its best players to Athens. It has been such a long time since a player of his calibre came out of Toumba.

Goumenos last act of revenge against the PAOK fans.

Run you m#$%! run...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i dont understand why that traitor sold out and signed with the bazeles when he surely could have had a better offer from overseas. he should have waited for another 6-12 months.

his reasoning would have been that he did it for the other players to get paid which i dont agree with. he could have achieved the immortal status of Koudas or Sarafis @ PAOK which means a hell of alot more than money. we need to go back to the ancient way of thinking... immortality!

@ the end of the day we dont achieve sweet fcuk all. less than 10% of the debt is paid by the transfer fee and the main problem is that goumenos is still in charge. this fcuk nut has more than doubled our debt and regardless of the money that we raise to save PAE, he will continue to misuse it and misappropriate funds.

GOUMENOS NEEDS TO BE REMOVED BY FORCE. HE HAS DONE NOTHING AS PRESIDENT OF PAE....

ANELABE TH DIOIKISI ME TON PAOK 4o STO PROTA8LHMA KAI ME XREOS TWN 10ek EYRW. TWRA O PAOK STO PROTA8LHMA DEN EINAI SE KALITERH 8ESI ALLA TA XREH MAS EINAI ANW TWN 20ek EYRW.....

on another note: who is sponsoring the front of the shirt this year????? do we have anyone? die goumene die

PAOKARA!

he really should not have left until Goumenos was gone. I don' t think anyone would have got in his way of seeking something better than PAOK in Europe, however can't say going to PAO is a good move for him. Can't believe he signed a four year deal. :box:

One day some of you will understand that we are in the proffesional era of football and money talks and bullsh@t walks.Salpi did what was right for him and his carrer and helped his favorite club with money and players.Your president sucks but you guys honestly can not blame the player.

The funny part is that people actually tried to kidnap him at the airport and take him back to salonika. :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You've got to be shitting me dude!!!

I dont think PAOK will be ready for AEK who will be too strong....but PAOK do have to be more optimistic with that transfer.......Torghelle simply got a handful of games and couldnt finish last year....you could tell he was the type of player where once he finally does start scoring hell keep it up....Tsigkas is also a really quick talented player not as good as Salpi but him and Torghelle will provide more than Salpi for the team overall .....

and Xaralambidis is great at set peices and was the leagues leader in assists last year.....

dont know anything about Gonzalez/Rebocio, but PAOK made out pretty well stregthening the team....you guys need to lose the chip on your shoulder about Salpiggidis....And of course you hate Goumenos I dont know the details but Salpiggidis was not likely to stay forever- and he squeezed an excellent deal from PAE Panathiniakos and PAOK has now more depth and talent on the squad....

PAOK defeinitly stronger than with Salpiggidis.

and if you get the bidis of Wisla Krakow last year in europe.....PAOK will be an extremely tough side to beat for all UEFA teams.....at least in Touba.....

file has Haralambidis gone to PAOK?? I'm confused... are we talking Cypriot Haralambidis that got more assists than anyone in the league??? WTF would PAO let him go??? What if Romero gets injured? Is Bakke on drugs?

now ull have to change ur name to either prodotigoals or miecelgoals

Ela re file chill out on Salpi, he loves PAOK! He was pushed re file, he wants to start for Ethniki and the way things are going at PAOK that wouldnt have happened! The fact that he stayed as long as he did says alot about his character and love for the club, don't hate him.

Ela re file chill out on Salpi, he loves PAOK! He was pushed re file, he wants to start for Ethniki and the way things are going at PAOK that wouldnt have happened! The fact that he stayed as long as he did says alot about his character and love for the club, don't hate him.

Exactly. The bottom line is that the player has great talent and should be rewarded financially for it. (and paid ontime all the time) The problems at PAOK will not be fixed the moment the team is sold and Salpi is not going to stop getting older. It was the right time for him to leave and to be honest if he stayed he would have only hurt his career.

At least you know he will come back one day. (32yrs old)

Archived